Have you wondered if it's the same person who keeps asking the same question over and over again?

I wouldn't be surprised if his theory is true:
Have you wondered if it's the same person who keeps asking the same question over and over again?Has anyone noticed THIS trend?
Does that mean I should keep asking if girls like super tall guys over and over again if I'm not happy with the answers? Um I already know what the answers are going to be like... Damn should I be upset that super tall guys aren't considered "appealing"?

• Yes I have
  • No I didn't but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person
  • Duplicate questions are annoying
2mo any other stories?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes + there is at least one more who's obsessed with tights... So the one that's obsessed with asking about girl's bodies, breast shapes, body shapes, pelvic placement, and then the other guy who's obsessed with females wearing tights - that also has multiple men and women accounts...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its pretty obvious that thats the same girl.

People ask the same question over and over again not because they are unhappy with the answers, but because they want to get more answers.

What Girls Said 5

• I really wouldn't be surprised with all the Turkey questions, all the dick size questions, all the short girl questions (not me asking those by the way), all the boob size questions, etc...

• Oh man, lemme tell tell ya, I am damn near certain that this shit happens on the daily.

damn, I put tell twice. Guess I was really determined to tell ya.

• Prolly the same person. Too bad she's that worked up about it.

• Yeah they do it because they haven't gotten the answers that they wanna hear.

• I swear there are some people who are obsessed with asking the same questions over and over again. There is a girl who keeps asking the same question about a guy for so many months. I can't believe there are people like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, sometimes.

• In the HDIL there are a few obsessives plus a lot of trolls asking same questions.

• I sometimes think there is only around 10 people here and that they just have loads and loads of accounts.