Is there anyone that massages you on GaG that is so annoying but not creepy enough to block?

Im not asking for names. Just wanted to know if anyone else has this issue too?
if so what do you do? Do you just ignore? Do you send them a message just to keep them quiet?

What Guys Said 17

• What? Massages aren't annoying. I would like to virtually get one over GAG lol. bodyandsolemassagetherapy.com/.../...onmassage.jpg
    You meant to say "message." No, there is no one on here who I find annoying, creepy and messages me. I only block people who I generally don't like.

• Fortunately no, there is nobody like that, at least I have not come across anyone like that so far.

Yes you're option of blocking is always there.

• Unfortunately, no one on gag has ever given me a massage 😔

• 6d

Yea yea already got the smart ass correction but thanks anyways. Lol

• 6d

Someone beat me to it? 😣

• 6d

Afraid so, Im sure you'll find someone else to correct. Grammar and spelling errors everywhere! 😉👍

• I can't remember, but oftentimes i just block people for a few days so they stop responding. It helps believe me.

• I run this place mo one try's me

• Been asked for no nonsense advice , mainly from 20 something women , which surprised me !! But no real annoying messages

• Not really I always respond

• Dont block me! ;(

• 5d

Then maybe you should stop being so annoying. God! 😝

• Thankfully, no. Every message that I've received were from people looking for genuine advice or from people I'm cool with. None of them were annoying enough for me to use the block button. Thank goodness I'm a guy too because I've never I received a creepy message that 99% of the girls on here seem to receive. Haha.

• Nope. I don't really talk to people on here anymore

• Nobody that I have PMed has blocked me, despite the fact that I am a big fat green troll.

• 6d

Well, as long as you know I guess.

• 6d

See, even you responded. Was it my warts or my hairy back that makes me irresistible? lol

• 6d

All of the above. You're just so dreamy and one of a kind. *sigh* lol

• Unfortunate typo - The odd time it happens but I live and let live.

• You shouldn't block. The beauty of this site is to get advice and have good fellowship with each other get a variety opinions. That is the only way it works effectively. By blocking you just cut connection with someone that one day may have the answer or type opinion to your issue. Always be humble and kind

• 5d

I do agree with you. That varying opinions is the point and I welcome all opinions as long as they're not rude or disrespectful, it's great to hear an opinion opposite of yours. It will make you think.
      My problem is with people being needy and annoying on PMs but I will ignore or change settings.
      Thank you for your opinion. 😉

• 5d

And your solution is?

• 4d

My solution is you should message me sometime, it's cool to talk to somebody that seems to have the same thoughts

• I'd even block. the annoying people if anyone was.

• i never turn off the messaging block option

• nope, people are cool.

• I only receive messages from "GirlsAskGuys-System".

What Girls Said 14

• There's nothing on here that's not creepy enough to block. If it's annoying, I block it. As simple as that.

• they aren't sending me messages but I think they are following me and then commenting on my questions with really rude comments. They do it as anonymous so that I don't know who they are so i can't block them. It's sad. LOL

• no everyone i like messages. Thank gawd for that. If you know someone is annoying just block them or go on settings and stop the step before it happens. Like you following them first so then they can message you otherwise no hit. That's how i filter my shit out on here. Saves me so much trouble!!

• I don't have that problem, but if I did it would depend on in what way annoying

• Yes. I don't block. I unfollow so I can't get the messages anymore. My settings are adjusted that way. Makes this site a little less annoying.

• I block some people and ignore others and respond to people like and think are chill/sweet/interesting etc, but I don't check out my messages too often and when I do I'm pretty slow at getting back.

• A lot. lol
    My block list is very long haha

• always. I open the messages to get a good laugh but I don't respond

• If they're annoying, they're in my blocked list

• Hah, that happens just about every day. I'm not into blocking, so I have plenty of guys that will be annoying, but not THAT creepy or perverted all the time to warrant a block.

• 5d

Ok this is exactly my issue. What do you do? Ignore them or do you reply occasionally so the don't go nutty?

• 5d

@Blueeyes2016 Really what? Haha.

• Nah, the annoying ones are generally the creeps, and they've all been blocked after being warned calmly and politely, 3 times. (I have a three strike rule with people who get creepy/gross/nasty etc). My block count is 17 last time I checked, and pretty sure they're all male too :/

• Sure there are, but it's not that bad

• No one messages me anymore.

• There are a few that day the dumbest things and a few that day the cruelest things. I don't block them because the dumb ones make me laugh at their stupidity, and the cruel ones help me to remember what some people are really like on the inside.

• 5d

I hope I haven't ever anything out of the ordinary, by then again I am out of the ordinary lol

• 5d

No no I don't want to do that. I try to see the good in everyone. I don't have a single soul in my block list. Trust and respect and things go smooth, no issues

• 5d

@Blueeyes2016. Cool