Can I promote my own take?

I thought this one was too cute! But fear a lot of people just read the dating section :/ well if i can, can i?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Only if you're an editor (you selected for this if you've written good takes), then your takes will get automatically promoted. But only this guy, @fathoms77, makes the final decision if it gets promoted (non editors) or stays up (if you're an editor).

Most Helpful Girl

• No, members cannot promote their own myTakes. All posted myTakes are reviewed by our Content Manager who then makes the decision whether or not to promote or feature a myTake. If your myTakes is promoted, you will receive an inbox message letting you know. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I am not sure

• I think you can only feature a question

• Super and uber moderators can check the "mod selection" box, but only admins can promote it.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, that's not up to you. Only the admins can promote it after it's been reviewed.

• No you cannot