Guys, what do you think of the girls of GAG?

I did a poll aimed at the girls first, but promised to post one for guys to speak their mind. You guys deserve to have your opinions heard just as much as the girls :)

So what do you think? Are most girls on here nice or are most mean?

• 100% Nice, 0% Mean
    0% (0)
  • 100% Mean, 0% Nice
    2% (1)
  • 50% Mean, 50% Nice
    24% (10)
  • 70% Nice, 30% Mean
    31% (13)
  • 70% Mean, 30% Nice
    26% (11)
  • Different percentage/ Don't wanna say
    17% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wanna say.

It's not that I don't want to say the percentage but I think it's more that some of the ladies here are too quick to judge. They assume because we are asking a certain question that we are weird or creepy, when we are just looking for answers.

What Guys Said 25

• I've met only 3-4 girls who were very mean, all others were ok, and several of them are really great.

• 40% Condescending and full of themselves
    40% Nice
    5% Guys with girl account
    5% Rude obnoxious bitches

• There's a lot of really nice and sweet girls. Only a few mean ones really.

• 85/15 Nice/Mean I think

• answer d, cause there are actually some pretty chill people here more then just silly dumb girls

• Most of them have psychological issues. There are a few here and there that are stable and laid back.

• i would say its 50/50, I've seen a lot of bad girls on here buy also a lot of good ones.

• Most of them are nice and normal. I just picked a girl who doesn't fit that mold. I knew it going into it, so I'm good with it. But that's my story.

• There will gems and twats among every crowd, no exception here. Haha

• I think that most, if not all, the people on here, are, if not clinically, then at least socially insane. you got guys saying sweden is fucked, girls pretending to be with other girls when they're not even gay, girls saying they want advice on how to start at a brothel, men promoting porn websites. this place is literally insane. Why? It's free. People like to abuse things that are free. They wouldn't use it, if it wasn't

• I would say, the equation changes every week... lol but true

• Most of the "girls" I've talked too seem pretty chill. If they do say something mean it's funny too so it cancels out lmao

• Overall i would say girls here are nice but some of them are just horrible...

• some are nice and some are really stupid

• Some girls are nice, some girls are jerks. 50/50 is plausible.

• some nice and some mean and some give the front of being what they are not. saying things and meaning/doing something else.

• No lifers.. wasting their time in here :D

• gag girls sell drugs for kids :p

• They're aight

• they seem to good to be true, they can't be real girls

• Full of bullshit.

• Not just mean but fake and not so pretty either😅😅

• It's a 50/50 case!

• 70% to serious if you ask me. just can't take joke. or i have a boyfriend i really dont care

• 70/30 nice