What mytake has the most upvotes in gag history?

What Guys Said 2

• I would say one of the competition MyTakes for "Takes" or "Captions" - They would have had hundreds of entries with thousands of upvotes/downvotes

• Judging by the feedback I suspect no one knows

If it is okay to call a non virgin guy a hypocrite insecure asshole for prefering to date a virgin girl. Then it is okay to call a woman who has had one night stands and more than just 3 sexual partners a slut.
      What is funny is no one says a guy who prefers experienced women views inexperienced women as lower human beings. BUT when a guy prefers a virgin then he views non virgins as lower human beings.
      WOMEN WITH HIGH COUNT ATTACK GUYS FOR PREFERING WOMEN WITH LOW COUNT.
      AND NO WOMAN WITH LOW COUNT ATTACKS GUYS FOR PREFERING WOMEN WITH HIGH COUNT.
      And this is because women with low count are NOT insecure
      If you are against calling a slut a slut then why aren't you against calling hypocrites a hypocrite? You know why? Because you love to be sluts and not to be called names and you love to judge guys who have prefernces that you can't offer. Lol yes sluts can't offer purity.

What Girls Said 1

• Noooo clue, haha. I had one of mine get a good bit of upvotes, but I doubt that's the highest amount.