Is this a dating site?

How does it work? Do I message the sexy babes first or go for the slightly below average potato type

What Girls Said 24

• Stick to Helping Others here, dear. This Site is Mostly Made up od helping Others with problems and Sharing and Caring.
    There are just a Few who have Found Someone Special, but you Sound as though you are Some Knock Off Site for Tinder.
    If they have a Private Setting, and you are Not a Follower, you are Not going to be 'Messaging' Anyone, hun.
    Good luck. Work on your Master Level. xx

• Yes, but only the men and horny lesbian women seem to know that. There must also be a secret set of rules. From what I gather based on the things those others all do, I've started to get the basics.
    1.) You HAVE to ask for kik immediately. If not, you'll die. It's the rules.
    2.) Upon getting her kik, SEND A DICK PIC IMMEDIATELY. No hey, or hi, or introduction. Just penis.
    3. Come back no matter how many times she rejects you. Not sure why it's a rule, but it apparently is because that's how everyone else does it here.
    4.) If she blocks you, no biggie! Make a fake account and harass her anonymously till her self esteem has been lowered enough for her to accept you!

• Hahaha this is not a dating site. You ask questions and get answers. I however did meet my husband on this site. So while it is not a dating site, it's entirely possible to meet people on this site. I don't recommend it though because there are TONS of catfish. If you don't know what that means, catfish are people pretending to be someone that they are not. My husband and I happened to get lucky. I like to video chat those I meet so I can see their face and talk to them face to face.

• Yes. Message random dick pics, girls *love* that

• Argh no

• Just message all the women and see who bites.

• no!!! wrong place mate

• Of course it is, but you're not going to get anywhere unless you send a dick pic FIRST thing.

• Lmfao. No.

• As far as I know, GAG is not a dating website.

• It can be if you want it to be. However, most girls would block you. Have a nice day

• Nope it's not

• No its not

• Send every girl dick pictures. They will love you lol

• You took the wrong turn

• Yep it is, send messages to every girl and tell them that you're a troll

• You should find out. I'm assume many girls even guys would love to date you lol

• That's nice

• Are you free tonight? Not worry I do not bite

• No.. As much as some people like to think it is.

• Thanks for the laugh, I really need it

• Yeah it is a dating site. It will cost you 150 dollars a month. I hope you like virgin girls lol

• Tell girls that you're Brad Pitt

• No. I don't know why people use it as one.

What Guys Said 21

• Officially, no it's a Q&A site. Just post questions and wait for responses, and post opinions and responses to other user's questions. There are a few rewards such as 20 dollar Amazon gift cards and 10 dollar T. G. I. Firday's restaurant gift cards you can redeem with your Xper points accumulated and earned over time from various activities on this website.

But other than that, nope, it's not meant to be an internet "dating" site. Although I do not know if the webmaster have any plans to make it into one anytime in the future.

• This is most definitely not a dating site. It's about asking and answering questions that you have about the opposite gender, dating, marriage, family and the God Emperor of Mankind.

• Yes, this is a dating site. To message someone, you need to go to Settings and click "Delete my account".

• No. If you think this is a dating site then you're here for all the wrong reasons. Most girls on here will probably ignore your messages anyway.

• By definition no, this isn't a dating site.

But I do see the appeal of some users trying to be a little "dating site-y" with GaG... since the gal users are more open and not as shallow as on a dating site. :-P

• No you wait for the attractive girls to contact you first.

• surf to next exit ramp this is wrong stop.. dating sites are at the end of that road have a nice day

• Nope.

• Yeah baby, are you free tonight for netflix and chill?

• Yup, send all the pink usernames dick pics, they luv em.

• That's ridiculous. This is the internet and nobody meets over the internet.

• no, don't treat it as one

• Sure why not buddy, you should message some girls and see if they like you.

• Ya man here is where you get all those sexy russian singles, welcome man! I

• I hope not.

• This is a truck rest-stop gloryhole meet-up site. Are you available today?

• You have one heck of imagination

• Yes it is, just message her"hey sexy I like that fatass of yours" and send a dick pic always works😉

• it's not MEANT to be one, but, things do happen, by accident

• Keep your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed