Is your girlfriend or boyfirend aware that you are on GaG? Do you sometimes read the forum together?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• My boyfriend knows, yeah. I usually show him the site a couple of times a night if there's a ridiculous question :P He also made his own account, so did his brother, but they both got kinda bored and very rarely use it now.

• Yeah, and sometimes I will share some questions with him on here. I think he has an account but doesn't use it.

• yyup, he's aware that I use this site. I try not to be on it when I'm with him but I'll occasionally pull it up to share completely outlandish questions, or just ask his opinion on certain topics that a question may bring to mind.

• My husband and I laugh at the stupid questions and myTakes together. I'd say that many more of the myTakes are laughable, but we do read the questions together too.

• I don't hide the fact that I'm on GaG, my friends and family know, they don't care though lol.

• yes and yes

• I'm single. But if I had a boyfriend, he wouldn't be aware that I'm on GAG.

• He knows because I'll sometimes tell him about my conversations or a topic that stuck out to me, but he really has no interest in the site.

• Yes. I love to share. It give us fun things to talk about and we learn things about each other.

• I met my husband on this site!

• 5d

Wow that's should be made in to a movie

• 3d

@Imbisexual19 your welcome Haha sorry for the late reply

• i don't have one. why do you think I'm on GAG for?

• Don't have one

• He's aware

• Don't have a boyfriend to report it to.

What Guys Said 8

• She knows it and sometimes reads it too. At moments we'll discuss what to answer.

• I am single but I don't think I say anything here I wouldn't say to a SO

• Yes and yes.

• I'm single, so I'm good

• she is but she don't read it with me

• I'm single at the moment.

• Yeah, she knows, but doesn't care. Apparently she has better things to do... :p

• I dont have any girlfriend.