Do you allow blue and pink anons to share opinions on your questions and myTakes?

I don't allow them anymore

• Yes, I always or almost always allow them
  • I never allow them
  • I sometimes allow them

Most Helpful Girl

• Once or twice. Majority, no.

*I do allow private for those that wish to keep their privacy (for any reason).

- - Why do you ask?

• 6d

I asked to see how much people on here don't like anons and how tolerable people are towards them. I just don't allow them anymore because I don't like how they usually leave mean opinions.

• 6d

Yeah and if someone is going to criticize me or make fun of me then they shouldn't do it behind anon so I can block them

Most Helpful Guy

• I've haven't allowed them in like more than a year now xD
    I don't like anons.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think I've ever not allowed that sort of thing, but considering the ever increasing amount of trolls going anon and pervs using private opinions, I might start not allowing it, depending on the question or take.

• Nope.

• I used to, but not anymore. If you are gonna be an asshole to me, I'd rather you have to the guts to say it to me with without wearing the mask of anon.

• Ya why not if the nerds wanna troll let em troll

• Not anymore. I sometimes don't allow private opinions but I will allow them based on the question but I will be the judge of that.

• Yes, I still allow them despite the trolls.

• Yes. I only get gender specific for certain questions when I want constructive responses and not the usual GaG banter. It doesn't stop the diehard critics from jumping on their opposite gender accounts to share their unwanted two cents though.

• I let them. Their trolling can be funny! And if it's offensive then I report it and delete it.

• Always

• Of course, I believe in equal rights for all 😉😌😌

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• The problem I have is answering them... I don't know who they are so I assume they aren't the ass-hats that I've gotten in to arguments with. A couple times I've had a few badger the hell out of me with dozens of questions. I got tired of repeating myself that I ignored the "notifications" and they started insulting me. I even told the one 25-29 guy that.. his attitude was the reason """ I """ was the only one answering his question... and it was him and not me that had the problem.

• 6d

Just mute them. There are three dots at the top right hand corner of the question, click on that and choose mute.

• 6d

Yeah I was doing that... but how does GAG block an Anons? My block list was up to about 20, before I cleared it and started giving idiots a second chance. I'm back up to 5, this time I put in the question/reason they are blocked now... learned that from "Thisdudehere" It was the smartest thing as some blocked people I forgot why I blocked them.

• I always left my posts open - I would try to respond to everyone but maybe not so hard to any abusive one who were not always anon.

• Nope, i already follow the people who's opinions would be useful to me so not too interested in what anons have to say.

• Nope, never. Too many trolls.

• Of course I do