Problem connecting GAG account to Facebook/Google?

on the GAG desktop site, In my settings, I click on the connect to facebook and connect to google pics, but nothing seems to happen. is this normal? did it actually connect? My XPER points didn't increase so I am guessing it didn't, however I know it can take awhile before the points go up...

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure honestly since I don't have my account connected to either one of those things. @xHoneyxBeex should be of help, though.

What Guys Said 2

• It is possible that you are already logged in to your accounts so as soon as you clicked, you're connected, but I don't think it could happen as there is a confirmation page which asks for review to allow access. Do you see "Disconnect from Facebook/Google" like this?
    s18.postimg.org/vs5geu7dl/2016_09_23_11_33_24.png
    It would mean that you have already connected. But if the problem persists, send a message to the admins there :- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    Choose "help" in 'regarding message' and write your description.
    Good luck :)

• No it should ask you your facebook login details - I see you already got an admin username so I won't duplicate