Should I stay on GAG or should I go?

I don't know anymore honestly. I love helping people and meeting other romantics but... I just don't know.

• Stay
  • Leave
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1711

Most Helpful Girl

• I see you are a "Level6," which means you are Not far from "Level7," @MusicLover8098. You have Worked hard to Accomplish this, and in 'I love helping people," it Would be a Waste to Just... Go.
    Whatever it is, Stick it out. Many Deactivate for whatever Reason of the Season, and End up coming back, having to Begin a new Beguine.
    Awhile ago, when I was not quite Master, I had a few hang ups on here, dear. I told Myself I am Not going to Leave now and I Didn't... Others left instead.
    I have been on Here for over Two years, and I Worked Way too Hard to ever let Anything get me Down in Gag Town.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey musiclover or Alex (saw this earlier lol), you're one of the better guys on here mate. You answer most things the way I would, with a perspective that's reasonable and respectful to each gender. You're honest with your opinions and you take the time out to really give well thought out answers that help people. No trolling or being aggressive and narrow minded.

Stay dude. Gag needs more people like you.

Don't let all the trolling gagers and narrow minded ones that see love and cheesy romantics as old and outdated or weak, or believe you're an idiot for wanting love over just mindless casual sex, or to succumb to the new worlds way of things man.

You're cool musiclover 😎

• I teared up reading this man πŸ˜ͺ If more GAG guys were like you, I'd never leave 😊

• Haha thanks man! Hope you do decide to stay though:)

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 10

• No don't leave, you are too good to leave. Just take a break if you have to and then come back when you feel like it :)

• Thanks dude, I want to stay, just... stuff, and some people on here, and ungh πŸ˜”
      Thank you for the support though 😊

• You could block them and mute them if they are being unpleasant. You're at like 3,168 points. Wait for 350 points more and redeem your TGI Friday gift card. Log off for a while for the "stuff" and then come back. It's my advice, but you don't have to take it if you don't want to.

How to block anons: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8060-block-anonymous-users
      Muting things: "If you no longer want to recieve notifications for a specific post, simply click the button that says "mute" located where the "more" button is on the top right corner of the question. This will "mute" notifications for new Opinions, new Replies, Mentions, MHO awards, and "like" notifications.
      By clicking "unmute" the post will be unmuted and the user will receive all new notifications.
      This button is visible to the Question Asker/myTake Owner, anyone who left an Opinion on the question/myTake, and anyone who left a reply on the question/myTake."

• Thank you for your help 😊

• 31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nfewymbIHd1sn3dhi.gif

It's not really that serious. Some people take GAG way too seriously.

• Well you haven't been here that long, stay and give it some more time.

• If you don't know. Stay

• Another one bites the dust huh?

• Leave, this place is unhealthy.

• Stay please you are awesome

• Noone can tell you what to do just go with your gut.

• stop being so indecisive, this site will not go anywhere so you can always come back.