Can anyone help me delete my previous account?

So I've made a new account and need to delete my previous one... This is important. The account shows not active but i want it gone... Or at least the name deleted. Can anyone help me with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but that's all you can do. You can only deactivate your account, not get rid of the name completely. Things on it will become hidden on your profile at least, I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are only disabled, not deleted.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't do that bro :/ like you can only deactivate but you can't make the acc "disappear" or something

• "If you would like to cancel your account, simply sign into GirlsAskGuys and click Settings from your account drop down menu (top right).
    Under Cancel your account, select a reason from the drop down menu and add details to tell us why you cancel.
    Then click Cancel Account.
    Your account will then be cancelled but your posts will remain visible."

Sounds like the account will still be visible even when deleted...

What Guys Said 2

• Go to settings on the profile page of your old account - Down the bottom there is "Cancel Your Account" button, click that and follow the instructions.

• Maybe try to directly contact the admins?