Are most "girls" that answer Sexual behavior questions on GaG either trolls or guys pretending to be girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only many. Not all.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's usually guys pretending to be girls. There's the *occasional* girl but usually it's guys.

What Guys Said 8

• Congratulations you have won first prize - A high percentage judging by the lack of knowledge of their own female bodies.

• some are trolls or guys, but many are actual girls.

+++BREAKING NEWS+++
    girls have sex and pervy thoughts too

• Why is it that every time there's a perv or a girl account does something bad, it's a guy? xD

• Some are young girls asking questions cause they don't know cause no parent sat and told them about the birds and bees. Sure some old perverts and teen male perverts age 18 and older will get their nut off asking sexual questions.
    They need to their balls cut off than they won't have urges to act like a asshole.

• How do we know you're not another guy under the disguise of a pink account?

And if I was (i am actually a girl haha)? What does that have to do with the question?

If you read some of the answers and questions you think "what girl would ever ask that? or say that)... it's just a feeling I guess @BellePepper agrees

Not sure if I made my research on these subjects (Sex health and Sex behavior)... or just yet again misguided :S

• I get the impression that many of them are guys, especially the pink anonymous askers.

• Yes both

• I'd guess no. Some are, but not most, by any means.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah generally. Specially those 'girls' that go into full detail about how slutty they love to be... It's just lol.

• I don't know about that, but there are quite a few. However, the obvious ones are... well... quite obvious.

Except to each other, which is hilarious 😂😂.

Once in a while, I do it to reel in a catfish just for the fun of it. 🙋

• I'm sure its a mix. If I see a sexual behavior question that apllies to my life, or what I do with my guy, I'll usually answer it. I'm a girl by the way. lol

• I doubt it; I ask dozens on here and answer them too.

• Nah, I don't think so.

• Bahahaha No! Some of us just like sex... why is this such a crazy concept for you guys?

I don't know I've never heard of a girl catfisher or a girl pedophile. Plenty of guys are, tho.

@iCroissant You don't see it cause you don't seek it out! I have a friend who runs online dating sites and she catfishes daily! Also you should watch the show Catfish - you will see not only men but women as well doing this.

• I don't think so

• Dunno

• That'd be funny if it turned out to be true

• Could be either. But I'm definitely a girl last time i checked 😂

• Maybe both... I'm a woman and I answer them.