What would you consider your greatest achievement on GAG?

If you don't have one yet or have a better fail, then include if you wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about a greatest achievement, but getting others to actually answer my questions is kinda an achievement. ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• My greatest gag achievement is being here since 2010. It's been a long rollercoaster ride. Also I enjoyed helping how many people I helped and still helping people solve their problems and issues. Also another achievement is my high point percentage.

Wow, has to be the highest among long time users..

three*

Lol thanks. Yeah I heard they change them and edit them sometimes. That is good 2 out of 3 wasn't edited. lol. Yeah I might write one one day. I wanted to put cool and funny pics in it to.

What Girls Said 17

• I already wrote some things on Paris13's opinion, but, I thought of some more -- so figured I'd drop those here.

__

Already wrote these:

• I originally thought I'd just post here for a couple days (over Christmas last year, when I was stuck in the hospital with some family)... but, just in those couple days, 2 people told me my advice had really made a difference for them, and 1 person even told me something I wrote had made him reconsider suicide.
    That's why I stayed more than just a couple days.

• It feels like an "achievement" whenever I can help anyone understand anyone else's perspective, regardless of whether it's my own.

• Quite a few people who've become disillusioned with the idea of marriage -- some still single, some actually married -- have told me that the stuff I've written has made them think of marriage in a whole new way, as something that's alive, energizing, exciting, and... sexy.

• Overall, I just like the site, and I've had a positive experience here. I wouldn't keep coming back here otherwise.

__

MORE STUFF:

• I do actually feel a sense of REAL "accomplishment" when someone acknowledges that I've changed her/his perspective -- or even just helped her/him understand the other side -- on an issue that's VERY emotionally loaded, where most people just dig in their heels and DON'T normally ever switch sides (or even listen to each other.
    For instance...
    —— I had a dialogue with someone who originally held the perspective that ANY kind of restrictive dieting -- including the kind that fitness competitors use to prepare for our competitions -- constituted "an unhealthy relationship with food".
    I actually persuaded this person to agree with the idea that, as part of maintaining control over their lives in a more general sense, some people just have a greater need for dietary control than others do (WITHOUT slipping into actual disorders like anorexia nervosa) -- in much the same way as some people have a greater need for neatness/cleanliness than others do.
    —— I talked with a couple people who originally thought that ALL pre-nuptial agreements were bad, signifying a fundamental lack of trust; I got these people to understand some situations where such agreements would be well-advised in good faith. ALSO, I got some people who couldn't understand how anyone could ever marry WITHOUT a pre-nuptial agreement to at least better comprehend *that* side of the issue, too. (This was especially satisfying, helping BOTH sides see a little

better what was happening on the other side.)
      —— As mentioned above, I've gotten some people who were totally anti-marriage to start thinking of marriage as something that's potentially exciting and sexy (... and not even on purpose—just by writing about my own marriage).
      These were all especially satisfying, because these are the kinds of topics on which most people tend to just sit there and shout at each other, without ever really listening to each other, and without any actual productive exchange of ideas happening.

• I talked to a young woman on PM a couple of months ago about some issues she's been having. I had her start writing a journal about her experiences -- first, with me checking in on her and making sure she was writing the entries -- but, now, she's actually on her way to writing an entire *book* that's going to grow out of the original journal entries. Awesome!
      I'm talking to another young woman right now who *might* be starting to keep the same sort of journal, about

I am unable to have children, besides the option of adoption. I have dated women with children (yeah I know.. not the same thing) I do not see the comparison that you are perhaps insinuating.. Could we take this discussion to message? At the very least I will be notified of a response and I believe there is no character limit lol.

Sure np.

PM's are actually 1000 char limit just like these, but ofc you can just send more than one.

• Master of my Domain
    I have Helped many here, dear, I have Worked hard. It has Been most Rewarding.
    Good luck and Great question, @jam46241 xx

Um it's jman46241 Ms. probably has the highest MHO rate :P Strangely though you seemed to figure out my initials..

No problem!
      I've seen hundreds of yr comments, and I don't think I've seen *any* bitchiness -- or really anything other than genuine kindheartedness and goodwill -- in any of them. Yr overall attitude really is an asset around here. <3

@redeyemindtricks Thank you so much. I try to be diplomatic and also not to point fingers, and always give credit where credit is due. It's friends like you with your own great attitude that add some joy to every girl and boy on here. xxoo

• I take pride in my MyTakes for sure. Also being able to give helpful advice. Becoming a Master. Being the Top Female Xper holder for the Society and Culture category.

That's a category? Just kidding lol. Going to sound a bit sappy, but I was inspired by your and a few other users takes to create my own..

No not negative at all lol more meant as a nudge for you to check them out!

Lol I definitely will!

• Anytime I can help others is a good feeling at least.

I feel the same. Perhaps i should have used accomplishment instead of achievement..

• Probably my MHO% it seems pretty high compared to most people

• I was happy when I reached Guru status in less than a year of part time use.

• Probably being an editor. Or the fact that I would have been a Guru by now if I still had my old account lol

• I don't know when I came here I didn't know anyone but then a lot of people approached me and I knew wonderful people here. A lot of them

There should be an award for on here all the time :P Achievement unlocked.. All Day Every Day!

Hahahaha

• The day I will leave it will be my biggest achievement.

• Still being here after 3 years.

Wow old school! I'd check out your pro, but you're private and haven't followed me yet:(

I went that way because of some creeps who couldn't or wouldn't take no for an answer,

Understandable.. Yes I could always follow you! but I did sorta ask first ;)

• Getting a giftcard 😝 I'm gonna buy something nice for myself.

Nice. Yeah I seen the points are redeemable, but haven't checked out the rewards since January not long after I joined..

@Yumix But.. don't you have a lot of them 😜

one is enough for me ;)

• I don't have any achievements on GAG. I only use this site occasionally for things i wouldn't normally ask people in real life.

• Achievements? I've never thought about GAG int hat way, to be honest.

Getting to the level where I don't get the ads, if I'm forced to pick.

Lol I didn't force ya :P I asked personally more in a way to see what a users experience was or has been.. Without using that word in the question. Anyway yep I surged up to 7 like 6 months ago for the same "goal"

Yeah, haha, but I don't think I even knew it was something I was going to get, the no ads thing - more of a bonus when it happened!

Well you're one level away! Or you could use adblock.. Doesn't work on the phone though.

• Nothing.

• Not visiting the site very often.

• Nothing tbh. I don't take this site too seriously.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 28

• Well,
    I've made it to Guru without getting banned.
    20+ MHO%
    150+ Followers
    15+ promoted myTakes with 100% promotion accuracy
    Ex-UberMod
    Got MHO on a question with nearing 300 opinions ( www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1612823-which-glasses-style-do-you-think-is-the-sexiest-on-a-girl )
    Helped a lot of users and made them smile and a few like me very much.

What can I achieve more than that on a website? :)

• Getting to level 6 and bring able to give helpful advice to people in a little over 8 months of being here. Being #1 in the relationships caregory for XP and MHO in the past 7 days. Just making friends and actually becoming a semi respected person on here. I never thought I would get this far on this site honestly.

*being able to give helpful advice to people*

I should really add, I honestly never thought my advice could actually be helpful to anybody. Knowing that I really helped someone is a wonderful feeling 😊

• My greatest achievement on GaG, was being the main negotiating force to have the health and fitness section added to this website back in 2012.

I was talking with the admins (who are different people from the admins now) for awhile about how health and fitness questions have no definitive section... and they listened to me! 😃

I'm also one of the most tenured users on this website, been here almost
      7 years under the same username!

I didn't even know this site was that old lol.

• I forced the owner of the site to call me Chubsy Ubsy.

You got Google to call you Chubsy Ubsy? Wow!

@YourFutureEx Dammit! I just gave you mho stat props, then noticed palek has the same as master lol.

Higher level helps. It gets you more automated MHOs ;)

• When I got all the answers and information I was looking for. I've always been interested in male/female social interactions and attraction of the 2 genders. Example, how one gender can get attention more easily than the other gender. I've performed countless social experiments to help my findings.

I've also done a few how do I look questions for myself and got the answers I was looking for.

Overall, I am depressed of what I have learned. Sometimes my friend, ignorance is truly bliss.

Further experimentation is required. A gender can improvise, adapt, and overcome such findings. My research shows that one is apparent as the other. I differ exponentially as far as when I get all the info and answers, I realize that the surface has only been scratched..

• Coming on here to get advice about my friend whom I'd like to be my girlfriend. After that I just stayed around giving my opinion. The best thing that I have done was to just have fun talking with others in the messenger. I hope they increase the word count on it soon.

• The Ashley Graham/Fatties in Sports Illustrated article. Really raised a stir and to this day has some of the most posts of any MyTake I am aware of on here.

• The day when I leave 😑

• Changing hearts and minds maybe. At least I hope I have.

• Hm.. My MyTakes

Kool, I'll make a note to check some out!

Don't follow inspiration, creates writer's block. Current events draw more interest and are a lot easier to write about lol.

Yeah exactly

• I have done a lot on GaG but the times that give the greatest pleasure are when someone goes "Thanks that really helped"

• The chance that something you say might resonant well with someone and potentially help

• I made new friends.
    and $100

• When I won the gag video contest.

• Dunno. Guru? Guru sounds important.

Well the logo, banner, whatever looks better than master. I'll be there in like a year in a half maybe.

• putting out over 40 myTakes

• I had a question that had almost 100 opinions. I think it was around 87 opinions
    All my other questions dont receive nearly as much attention

• 12 downvotes from boys and girls

• Getting my first lvl 9 account banned. That was awesome.

• Nothing lol there's nothing on GaG I really find worth of calling an achievement.

• i got a girl friend on gag we dated for a few years and lived together.

• Getting an upvote.

• i've learned a lot , things that i can actually apply to real life, i also noticed that girls have a tendecy to lie about their likes and dislikes.

• Well I like to think I've given a few people some good advice... besides that I've met some nice people on here so overall my time here was well worth it :)

• I've helped a lot of bros out with their fitness goals.

• Haven't set any girl here. So none. 😏

• Not being judged too much for only being 14. (I'm waiting)

Whoa you're only 14? What are you even doing here? I had to walk to school in 3 feet of snow uphill both ways! There ya go lol

O shit watupp

1 private opinion(s)