Are you more active on girlsaskguys during the weekends or weekdays?

• I am more active on the weekdays
    33% (10)38% (11)36% (21)Vote
  • I am more active on the weekends
    33% (10)38% (11)36% (21)Vote
  • I am a lot more active on the weekdays
    17% (5)14% (4)15% (9)Vote
  • I am a lot more active on the weekends
    17% (5)10% (3)13% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|14

Most Helpful Girl

• weekdays 平日

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oh yea I forgot to answer your question I couldn't respond cause that question I asked got deleted. But yes the Subway sandwhich was good and i ordered a 1 foot long tuna fish sandwhich.

• Show All
    • 2mo

hmmm that makes sense
      sounds like an interesting class

• 2mo

Not really lol I hate it lol, but mine as well while I am added since I paid for the class.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lately, I've been more active on weekdays during the day. I'm a teacher and I have down time throughout the morning and early afternoon... and that is when I do most of my GaGing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I'm more active on the weekends, I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekdays I think?

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Is it cause you usually have lots of plans during weekends?

• 2mo

Nah I usually spend more time sleeping on the weekends than I do the weekdays cause I'm at work during the week.

• Weekdays. =)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more active on the weekdays. On the weekends, I also come here, but I'm not that active.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it just depends on what I have to do on some days.

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm weekdays. Too many errands to run on The weekend

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekends for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • weekdays since I usually go out the weekend

0|1
    0|0
  • 24/7, the day of the week doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekdays because my school has wifi and allows phones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably weekdays... I go on here well I'm at school... don't tell my teachers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more active on weekdays

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm only active when I need time to pass by.

0|1
    0|0
  • Week days. Weekends I have a life.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I'm more active on weekdays - that's when I'm at work. That doesn't meant that I am completely slacking off there - but it affords me more time during breaks between work than weekends do because I tend to do other stuff on weekends.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I am same everyday - I work from home and tend to divide my workload by 7 rather than 5 - So every day pretty similar for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekdays for sure. I'm probably 10 times more active on weekdays because I'm hardly on during weekends. It's too damn short to spend your time on the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekdays. I go to school, so I get bored, procrastinate, and end up on GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekends. During the week I only post on my phone on campus now. Then in the evenings if I have time. Weekends are always different depending on what I got planned. It's studying most of the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am more active when I get sufficient time to spare for this activity. I doesn't depend upin the days of the week. But on weekends I have some spare time.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I'm bored (its usually between 10pm and 3am for me because I don't sleep much.) so it doesn't really change much depending on the day for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause I work in a bank, so i take that serious i dont work today or tommrow:) So i'll help people here

0|1
    0|0
  • no difference for me, so I can't vote

0|1
    0|0
  • active everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekends or if im getting bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely weekends.. im too bust with school during the week

0|1
    0|0
  • Same, doesn't make any difference what day it is, just how bored I am but I'm bored every day, weekdays and weekends

0|1
    0|0