What is it with all the Turkey questions and mytakes?

I get people love Turkey because its a delicious meat.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's mostly because:
    -The owner of this site is Turkish
    - There is a Turkish version of this site, so they stumble upon the American version
    - Turks are very patriotic

Its kinda a joke though. I kinda knew number 1 but its not meant to be in offense

Most Helpful Guy

• Turks try to pretend they have a culture and an identity, so they spam the interwebz with their bullshit.

What Girls Said 7

• People from Turkey really want to know what others think of them and their country.

• They can't wait for Thanksgiving to talk about it. :D

• LOL 😂

• 😂😂😂😂 they be errwhere

• Cause Thanksgiving be coming soon depending on what country you're in

• I'd love to know myself

• Lmao I thought you were talking about turkey as a country 😂😂

What Guys Said 8

• Everybody knows my theory - It is a private joke on the Turkish GaG - They talk about crossing over and say the first thing you must do is ask about Turkey as an ice breaker - Whether it is a prank on the Turkish user crossing over or just to poke fun at us because of our reaction, I don't know.

what if we did the same to them

I hope google translate is accurate (LoL) - No seriously I think our lack of knowledge would be a handicap - I have been on Turkish GaG before for a visit, it is very hard to navigate around without some level of Turkish

• Someone once told me this idea that young Turkish people have this issue about national pride. Turkey has been the middle ground between Europe and the Middle East - they believe that they don't exactly belong to either part of the world. Europeans don't think of them as European and are resentful ever since the batttle of Vienna and Middle Easterners are resentful for the Ottoman Empire that ruled over them.
    So Turks believe that everyone around them hates them (which may or may not be far from the truth), that's why they ask these questions - to make sure if their national-self loathing has any merit or not.

So really they are more hated than Americans?

Dont forget to add Yugoslavia and North Korea to the list

I could add way more than that, was just listing the most prominent ones.

• They're hungry

• Lol I think first of all, you Europeans/Americans must change this bird's name from Turkey cause its funny and weird. Word Turk means someone strong and warrior it by said to our forefathers by Chineese thousands of years ago so why would anyone make bird's name Turkey? The truth is your ancestors were ignorants and you can't deny
    it.

I already made a mytake about this situation thats because to give information to people around here. Read this long mytake with patience and I bet you will understand it.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a31433-secrets-behind-all-the-turkey-questions

Were not changing its name.

You wish. The Ottoman Empire is nothing but a washed up has been shadow version of its former self

Ottoman Empire is nothing? :D Thats why we were in heart of Europe for like centruies, made most of them our vassals and made them pay tributes to us, even Europe's two biggest representers ( Habsburg and Spanish Empires ) signed a treaty which accepts Turkish dominance all around Europe and recognizes Ottoman Sultan as the only "Emperor" of the world. en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Treaty_of_Constantinople_(1533)

We were always better than them in all way :D Defeated thousand of their holy leauges on us. Since u are American your ancestors came from Europe and felt Turkish dominance on theirselves like that butthurt guy TheSpartan :D

Ottoman Empire would live if we wanted to but we did reforms on 1923 and changed our regime into Republic thats why Ottoman Empire is no more right now. We are still their successors brah.

• That meme is awesome

• Turks are extremely racist and also most of them are very golddiggers.

• That is a fucking terrifying turkey, excuse my swearing

• I don't care as long as it's Turkish girls posting😊