I have the feeling that girls here don't like me?

Whenever I post questions anonymously, I get opinions from both genders and girls seem to be so friendly but it happens to be the opposite when I am unanonymous. It is always guys who answer my questions. I can't recall when was the last time I was being offensive to any girls here lol.

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh they can be katty that's for sure. The claws have officially come out

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Without knowing who you are it is hard to say for sure - Strange things happen online, I honestly don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should take things on here personally. I suspect many people here are just insomniacs who don't have anyone else to talk to (or don't want to wake them up). Like me...

0|1
    0|0
  • stop being anonymous, i really hate when people overuse it. there is no way to answer your question without knowing who you are..

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

You get me wrong. I was saying when I post questions anonymously, that's when girls are more likely to answer.

• It's fine
    People will hate you no matter what
    So chill and focus on the one who likes you instead

0|0
    0|0
  • women naturally hate each other. not surprising

0|1
    0|0
  • why do you care so much? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're taking the Internet too seriously.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • you think the people here care so much about you they have formed an opinion on you? you aren't the centre of the universe darling ;)

0|2
    2|0
    • 2mo

Do you not have even one opinion of someone on here? I find that more odd than her question. People speak one of two ways behind a computer screen: either A) all lies or B) brutal honesty. I jabe formed a few opinions of some folks based off there questions, responses, how they treat others.

• Show All
    • 2mo

i dont care* to either

• 2mo

I wouldn't say I know anyone either, just that I have formed somewhat of an opinion. Anyway, was honestly curious. 👍

• Type of questions you ask maybe?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think it just really depends on the question whether they have anything to say in regards to opinion. But I also feel like you are overthinking things.

3|0
    0|1
  • I couldn't tell you without seeing who you are. Some people are just rude unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the type of question. If it's something super obvious or something a woman our age should know I'm waaaay more likely to give smartass answers and be impatient.

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe u just hot and the girls jelly of it

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think that's the problem.

0|0
    0|0