Should GAG have an age requirement for certain questions? Should 18 and unders be allowed to answer older peoples questions?

I think they should. I've asked certain questions where a 16 year old simply does not have the life experience to answer my question. I wish GAG would allow for age requirements when answering questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally agree.

What Guys Said 11

• No.

You can just ignore the answer if you don't like it, no one is enforcing it upon you.

It is also more beneficial to you cause you will get more answers, and your question will get bumped up in the live feed, and more people will see it. The more people see it, the higher your chance of getting a quality answer.

• Well it would not be hard for some to sign in as someone born in 1990 and here you go. Also, some 17 YOs are more mature than 20 YOs as it depends greatly on the person. But otherwise it seems like a good insight. I say some questions should not show up at all for the underaged.

• I have no problem leaving questions open to all - You never know where the best advice will come from

• Younger people can be insightful.

• Maybe having the option for this might not be a bad idea. However, there are plenty of older people who have shit for wits.

• It will be helpful though.

• This question sounds familiar...

• The things kids are exposed to these days? No, i think kids are smarter than the average adult things. If something offends them, they'll just ignore it.

• who cares

• I agreev with you. Gets a annoying.

• Yeah makes no difference to me as long as they protect their self on here
    that's all matters.

What Girls Said 2

• I like to think I'm smarter then a some 20 year old dudes on here.

• If you don't like us to answer your question, then simply don't ask, because you never know we may be smarter.