How coherent do you usually sound in your opinions?

Pretty sure I only make sense on here 50% of the time lol. Seriously, some of my opinions are just random or irrelevant. I think the sleep deprivation and time of day I'm on here probably has something to do with it hehe.

If you do happen to read one or several of my opinions and go 'wtf are you on about Luci?' just ignore it lmao.

How coherent do you usually sound in your opinions on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I make sense most of the time, though sometimes I try to write an opinion fast so I'm not caught by the teacher, and it may sound incoherent xD Also if the conversation/argument lasts for too long, I may stop making sense cause I start getting tired of replying hahah

Most Helpful Girl

• ahh stop underestimating yourself. You're a sharp girl, and you convey yr ideas well.

__

This is one thing I KNOW I'm good at.

I mean... I've gotten "You write really, really well" / "I'll admit, you're a very good writer" from at least 4 different people on here who strongly disagree with my opinions, who hate the kind of life and values I stand for, and/or who pretty much think I'm a bitch.

These people would have absolutely nothing to gain, nor any goodwill to preserve, by lying to me about this... so, these were obviously genuine compliments.

__

I sometimes have my bitchy moments, in my opinions. I do have a bit of a sarcastic edge in real life -- so that comes through sometimes. If called on it, I'm not afraid to apologize.

But... that wasn't the question. In response to the question, I WANT to say my writing is crystal clear and razor sharp... at least 99 percent of the time.

More importantly -- to me, at least -- I try to make my writing "coherent" in terms of emotions, too.
    Some of the most rewarding PM's I've gotten here have been from people who've told me that my posts made them feel alive... or gave them hope again... or made them want to fight for love... or helped them empathize with someone... or made marriage something they WANTED again (especially when that message came from someone who was still married)... or made them feel my *own* emotions from my posts.

But... @luci92 You've seen enough of my stuff here... so, you tell me.

Thank you for your kind words :)
      Yep, you're pretty much on the money, your opinions are definitely coherent, I especially appreciate how you explain things in depth, and you're excellent at writing emotively. I think your opinions are the ones that consistently get to me the most --in a good way, they really make me think because I can connect with them so well.
      I feel ya on the bitchiness, sometimes I'll post an opinion, then go back and reread it and comment on it saying sorry for being harsh etc.

@Smmyskittles <3 Thank you bb.

I've noticed that I'm much better at emotionally loaded writing when I've been awake for a long, long time. (This seems to be backed up by the science -- most writers are better at that sort of writing when they're either drunk or sleep-deprived ahah) So, if you read something *especially* vivid where you feel like you're RIGHT THERE with me... it's probably something I wrote after being awake for at least 50 hours ahha.

But... thank you for the kind words. As always <3 xx

@Smmyskittles So true!
      That makes sense actually Red (gonna be your nickname now lol)

What Guys Said 33

• I'm usually coherent, but sometimes way too subtle on the irony or sarcasm for most to detect it, then I end up getting down voted into oblivion 😂.

• I try to structure my opinion in the format of argument-evidence-analysis. Whether or not it's coherent it's not up to me to decide lol

• I tend to ramble sometimes. I can imagine someone reading my opinion and thinking "okaaay mister musiclover..."

• LoL , I have gotten comments back about my comments asking "what" and also sometimes my spelling is so bad I have no idea what I was trying to say, I sometimes think I would do better drunk LOL

• I'd say that 50% of the time I sound moderately coherent 100% of the time.

• I am usually good - I would say 90+ % coherent

• Hmm... pretty coherent. Though apparently I'm a jerk... but as long as I'm a coherent jerk that's fine.

• Its funny cause in real life I speak more clearly and intelligently than in real life and a lot faster.

• Depends on how much alcohol is involved. ;)

• lel same I voted true

• whel itsk nicht dat behd.

• 90% of the time. If I'm sleep deprived, I may start trolling, or get myself in a pointless argument because I get irratable af when I'm tired.

• If I'm tired I'll sometimes get in a pointless argument with some idiot on here. I feel stupid afterwards for having wasted my time.

• Hopefully most of the time. Then again, autocorrect doesn't help any. Sometimes I'll make very short answers.

• I always see myself like this images.huffingtonpost.com/...658-TheDude-thumb.gif lol

• Lol that's the thing. I think even if we try to
    Be honest, we believe we make more sense than we actually do. Most of the time anyway

• Lol like you probably 50% of the time.

• This pic best summarizes my opinions:

imgflip.com/s/meme/Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

• I try to be as coherent as possible. Usually I succeed.
    I've read a lot of your writing online, mostly because you have a lot of it seemingly everywhere lol. You're fairly coherent.

Haha thanks, and I guess that's a good thing that my writing is seemingly everywhere? lol

I don't know. Maybe cause I follow you, but I do have a lot of examples i vaguely remember, all coherent.

Cheers

• Sometimes ya, mostly because I suck at texting and I use this site on my phone a lot. I sound 100x more intelligent on a keyboard.

• probably not at all

i have all these ideas and thoughts in my head, but when the time comes to put them to words, jelly fish strawberry cake

• I usually sound either sensible or a bit camp

• I think my opinions are pretty coherent, unless auto-correct fucks me over again

• Usually, fairly, when I'm sleep deprived or tired or angry, not very

• Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhh

• Pretty darn diddly

• i always make sense lol
    no!! but i try to have evidence for everything i say
    so im right most of the time

• Usually 90 percent of the time

• super coherent

• I sound drunk 24/7
    Blame a large vocabulary and broken thought patterns

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 12

• I ofcourse have flaws, but I try my best. But like you said, I agree that if people did not like anything I wrote, they have the choice to ignore my comments. I don't even care if you block me. I just say what I feel at the time. I admit that I can be wrong sometimes.

• Like 30% of the time. The other times I usually say something stupid and can't delete it (why gag) or troll.

• I think that I am able to string together words into sentences intelligibly enough.

• I'm short and sweet typically, so I think I'm pretty coherent.

• I probably sound like an asshole who makes no sense.

But you have to actually make sense, on some level, in order to sound like an asshole...

• lol I guess I am a bit like you
    plus my English isn t sometimes on point so it makes matter worse

• 75% of the time, if it's early morning and I'm still on here I sound crazy.

• But I guess. Well. Like it usually would have to depend. You kno?

• I always behave like an ass lmao

• probably 0% of the time lol

• Lol I sound like I'm illiterate

• I have stuttering problems which makes it more difficult for people to take me very seriously.