Why would somebody do this?

Why would somebody do this?
This is what I wake to 😖 Some random trick using my profile pic *who's on gag* for a rate question *****with bad grammar*****

Reported it so now it's gone but yikes, reveal yourself creep ! Has this happened to any of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy posted death threats to me so, I ridiculed him for his ignorance. He found out that he has no chance so, he saved my pic and asked a 'rate me' question. He uploaded my pic and there was "I'm a pig ass" written on it. Thankfully, it was taken down.

So, obviously, either someone has a crush on you or someone hates you with passion. And don't believe it's a girl. It could be a fake account of a guy.

Don't worry, stay strong, cyberbullies will give up.
    Good luck :)

Damn, sry that happened to you

Haha it's okay. I have a thick skin. It felt good to defeat a cyberbully. He had ~70 accounts. He used to offend a lot of girls. He's still lurking here on this site, but he doesn't post negativity that much anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Somebody took my profile picture and made a question talking shit about me. It got taken down before I saw it, but I had a bunch of messages from people telling me about.

Also had a popular user here take a screenshot of my profile picture and put it as his cover picture, also talking shit.

That's mad extra too. That much effort just to talk shit.

Pretty much. Like talk that shit to me, don't take my fucking pictures.

What Guys Said 20

• Unfortunately you are not the first girl this has happened to - Why? Who Knows?
    - Might be a bit of trolling rather than anything creepy, hopefully - Just make sure you have the setting "Only receive messages from people you follow" in place

• wow this sucks.

I remember having seen this once or twice on here before... but that was quite some time ago.

The question about making you wet with a pic like this is stupid too...

this usually only gets done with very attractive people... so you can take at least one positive thing out of it knowing that lol

• Damn, that is beyond fucked up. The people who do this seriously have no lives.
    I'm glad it was taken down.

• If it happened to me I'd probably keep the question up, something like this just gives me a good laugh.
    P. S. I am wet now.

I'm glad I took a pic of it before it got taken down, it was pretty funny till I realized someone actually did this on purpose

🌚🌚

You'll look back and laugh one day. Plus do you realize you're charging a fully charged battery?

Yeah I'm an overachiever 💪🏾

• Have you ignored/rejected any sexually charged PM's from blue level 1 accounts recently?

No my profile is private, it's pink though.

@capturemyheartnow Who are the admins?

The ones who are responsible for maintaining the proper functioning of Gag. They may have some internal procedure to resolve grievances.

• Years ago there were questions asking if I was gay lol.. That's about it lol

• What. The. Fuck. That doesn't even make sense. Why would ask GaG for a rate of a pic that isn't you but a pic of another GaG member. Doesn't it make more sense to just google a pic to use so you don't get caught?

Right lmfao you can add this to your collection of wtf questions.

Haha yeah, but this is a category of its own lol. I do love how you added ***** with bad grammar***** hahahaha so much more insulting to think that you would do such a thing!

Ikr, how dare they 😂

• Yeah, I've had people steal my pics that is why i am careful what website i go on. I don't post real pictures not until i lose 50 more pounds i turned into a health freak. LOL :P

• Holy mother of fuck, some people are just fucked up

• take it as a compliment-some girl is jealous of you

• Someone's jealous obviously, pretty fucked up thing to do...

• This is why you shouldn't post your face here

You got your whole bod, though

Yeah and thats because i dont want to put my face here for this very reason. A body is unrecognizable

Weird logic but I get it.

• -5 get over yourself sweety.

• I thought this was you as a joke

• There are lots of bastards here , we need some serious punishment here 🔫💣🔪

• Maybe that person thinks you're better looking than them?

• ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg!!!

Are u ok?
    I would have torn da bich's face off

• oh I passed by this question!

• lol what a funny troll question.

• I saw this post in the morning.

What Girls Said 15

• I believe this must be a guy with girl's account. It never happened to me on this site but on fb yes. One *girl* used my pictures to promote a spa and private massage. Another case was this dude who shared my pics almost to all of his friends claiming that I am his girlfriend.

That's even worse😂 How'd you let them know you aren't his gf?

Too bad for him because one of his friends is friend with my cousin so he informed everyone that guy was a fucking joke. It must be embarrassing for him I bet.

• Omg wth they should block these people's IP so they can't access the site at all anymore..
    I've only found legit catfishes of me on Twitter & MySpace before lol, not on this site though

• This is beyond disgusting.
    It never happened to me so far, as I post pics here which maintain my privacy

• Yes that's happened to me :(
    Some anon guy made a question stealing mine and ElissaDidos pics asking "who's hotter". Lmfao had my pic down for a long time after that.

• Wtf what a mental 😮
    This has happened quite a few times here 😕
    This little person needs to be smacked on the ass
    I volunteer by the way

• People are creepy; that's why. :-/

• I don't know who the fudge didn't that to you, but the girl must be really jealous of your beauty. 😏

• Omg this is such an embarrassing and terrible situation
    Poor you
    Fortunately didn't happen to me
    And good you reported it

• There's some really fucked up people on this site.

• who knows

• What the hell XD Im sorry that happened, at least its gone now.

• I don't think so... I saw the the question Lol I knew it wasn't you though.

• Wtf. Friggin creepy weirdos

• No, I never had this happen to me. I am sorry someone did this to you.

• That's why I don't post pictures. Especially for reputation wise, anything in the Internet can be found by a simple google search. I can't risk anything bad happening and jeopardizing my schooling.