Why would somebody do this?

Why would somebody do this?
This is what I wake to 😖 Some random trick using my profile pic *who's on gag* for a rate question *****with bad grammar*****

Reported it so now it's gone but yikes, reveal yourself creep ! Has this happened to any of you?

0|1
16|21

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy posted death threats to me so, I ridiculed him for his ignorance. He found out that he has no chance so, he saved my pic and asked a 'rate me' question. He uploaded my pic and there was "I'm a pig ass" written on it. Thankfully, it was taken down.

So, obviously, either someone has a crush on you or someone hates you with passion. And don't believe it's a girl. It could be a fake account of a guy.

Don't worry, stay strong, cyberbullies will give up.
    Good luck :)

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Damn, sry that happened to you

• 2mo

Haha it's okay. I have a thick skin. It felt good to defeat a cyberbully. He had ~70 accounts. He used to offend a lot of girls. He's still lurking here on this site, but he doesn't post negativity that much anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Somebody took my profile picture and made a question talking shit about me. It got taken down before I saw it, but I had a bunch of messages from people telling me about.

Also had a popular user here take a screenshot of my profile picture and put it as his cover picture, also talking shit.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's mad extra too. That much effort just to talk shit.

• 2mo

Pretty much. Like talk that shit to me, don't take my fucking pictures.

What Guys Said 20

• Unfortunately you are not the first girl this has happened to - Why? Who Knows?
    - Might be a bit of trolling rather than anything creepy, hopefully - Just make sure you have the setting "Only receive messages from people you follow" in place

1|0
    0|0
  • wow this sucks.

I remember having seen this once or twice on here before... but that was quite some time ago.

The question about making you wet with a pic like this is stupid too...

this usually only gets done with very attractive people... so you can take at least one positive thing out of it knowing that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn, that is beyond fucked up. The people who do this seriously have no lives.
    I'm glad it was taken down.

1|1
    0|0
  • If it happened to me I'd probably keep the question up, something like this just gives me a good laugh.
    P. S. I am wet now.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm glad I took a pic of it before it got taken down, it was pretty funny till I realized someone actually did this on purpose

🌚🌚

• 2mo

You'll look back and laugh one day. Plus do you realize you're charging a fully charged battery?

• 2mo

Yeah I'm an overachiever 💪🏾

• Have you ignored/rejected any sexually charged PM's from blue level 1 accounts recently?

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

No my profile is private, it's pink though.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@capturemyheartnow Who are the admins?

• 2mo

The ones who are responsible for maintaining the proper functioning of Gag. They may have some internal procedure to resolve grievances.

• Years ago there were questions asking if I was gay lol.. That's about it lol

2|0
    0|0
  • What. The. Fuck. That doesn't even make sense. Why would ask GaG for a rate of a pic that isn't you but a pic of another GaG member. Doesn't it make more sense to just google a pic to use so you don't get caught?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Right lmfao you can add this to your collection of wtf questions.

• 2mo

Haha yeah, but this is a category of its own lol. I do love how you added ***** with bad grammar***** hahahaha so much more insulting to think that you would do such a thing!

• 2mo

Ikr, how dare they 😂

• Yeah, I've had people steal my pics that is why i am careful what website i go on. I don't post real pictures not until i lose 50 more pounds i turned into a health freak. LOL :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy mother of fuck, some people are just fucked up

1|0
    0|0
  • take it as a compliment-some girl is jealous of you

1|0
    1|0
  • Someone's jealous obviously, pretty fucked up thing to do...

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why you shouldn't post your face here

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You got your whole bod, though

• 2mo

Yeah and thats because i dont want to put my face here for this very reason. A body is unrecognizable

• 2mo

Weird logic but I get it.

• -5 get over yourself sweety.

1|0
    0|1
  • I thought this was you as a joke

1|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of bastards here , we need some serious punishment here 🔫💣🔪

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe that person thinks you're better looking than them?

1|0
    0|0
  • ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg!!!

Are u ok?
    I would have torn da bich's face off

1|0
    0|0
  • oh I passed by this question!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol what a funny troll question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw this post in the morning.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I believe this must be a guy with girl's account. It never happened to me on this site but on fb yes. One *girl* used my pictures to promote a spa and private massage. Another case was this dude who shared my pics almost to all of his friends claiming that I am his girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's even worse😂 How'd you let them know you aren't his gf?

• 2mo

Too bad for him because one of his friends is friend with my cousin so he informed everyone that guy was a fucking joke. It must be embarrassing for him I bet.

• Omg wth they should block these people's IP so they can't access the site at all anymore..
    I've only found legit catfishes of me on Twitter & MySpace before lol, not on this site though

1|0
    0|0
  • This is beyond disgusting.
    It never happened to me so far, as I post pics here which maintain my privacy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's happened to me :(
    Some anon guy made a question stealing mine and ElissaDidos pics asking "who's hotter". Lmfao had my pic down for a long time after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf what a mental 😮
    This has happened quite a few times here 😕
    This little person needs to be smacked on the ass
    I volunteer by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • People are creepy; that's why. :-/

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who the fudge didn't that to you, but the girl must be really jealous of your beauty. 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg this is such an embarrassing and terrible situation
    Poor you
    Fortunately didn't happen to me
    And good you reported it

1|0
    0|0
  • There's some really fucked up people on this site.

1|0
    0|0
  • who knows

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell XD Im sorry that happened, at least its gone now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so... I saw the the question Lol I knew it wasn't you though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf. Friggin creepy weirdos

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I never had this happen to me. I am sorry someone did this to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why I don't post pictures. Especially for reputation wise, anything in the Internet can be found by a simple google search. I can't risk anything bad happening and jeopardizing my schooling.

2|0
    0|0