⛄️Be honest, don't you take opinions on G@g serious, until you get hurt/offended⛄️?

After getting hurt, everyone says that opinions on G@g are not to be taken serious.
Dont get serious­čśé. Just asking...

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT! How dare you say that? I am so offended, I'm going to go and sit by myself with a box of tissues. And a chocolate bar.

1|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol, you are funny😂

• Show All
    • 2mo

WHAT? You think that I (gasp) STOLE? I never said that - and I would never do such a thing! Who do you think you are?

I am so offended. Time for my tissue and chocolate session in the corner again...

• 2mo

Okay, I am sleepy now... Talk to you later bye...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm only serious if it's an issue I'm stubborn over. If anything else needs more than 10 responses from me, it becomes trolling on my part.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, not usually. This site keeps me entertained with all the ridiculous posts.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol I don't even take them serious when I get offended

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really get upset over gag it's just the internet lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never get hurt while I use this site. I guess I am pretty immune to hurtful and idiotic comments.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• How seriously I take it generally depends on whose opinion it is and how they are expressing themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • 999/1000 I am okay but sometimes something annoys me, I would probably need to be in a bad mood beforehand.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I have observed you around. Yet to see a pessimistic comment from you...
      You have lot of patience to be honest.

• 2mo

Thanks for that observation - I enjoy your input on site too

• 2mo

Welcome...
      And what😳😳😳?
      Am I observed by you before?
      Thanks for that.

• Nah, I take everything on the interwebs with a grain of salt. G@G is just a site for me to pass time. I don't think about it when I don't use it.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of answers shouldn't be taken seriously...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I've been there lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • not really. taking offence is pretty normal. i like you surmise it's not "normal".

0|1
    0|0
  • i just browse this site man.

0|0
    0|0