GAG preferences?

Girls and boys i was just wondering when it comes especially down to those that like giving ad vice on here whats your favourite topic? Mine is how do i look? I personally find it interesting and at the same time hilarious in some cases to see people posting pictures rigourously in anonymous to find out what people think of their bodies...😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls' behaviour... since GAG is all about learning about the behaviour of the other gender :D
    So interesting to learn things that you'd otherwise never be able to ask a girl, but on GAG they'll talk openly about it :D

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the times, I post in 'G@G community' because I have a lot of knowledge about this site and I have the most number of MHOs than any user on that category :)

After that, I like 'other' because because it is so vast and they are less confusing and convivial. There are some random, creative, funny, interesting questions.

I also like 'sexual health' because there are serious questions and it contains useful (and sometimes, 'lifesaving') information.

• I usually just browse the 'questions' from the 'feed' tab. That way I get anything that was recently asked.

• I like the Social/News and GaG Community topics.

• I hate the how do you look ones, everyone just spams the same people all the time or OP asks people to compare OP and someone else.

But my favorite is probably the more political sections in GaG or the relationship ones.

What Girls Said 3

• I typically check out "G@G Community," "Food & Beverage," and "Other" topics the most.

• Other
    G@g community
    Society and culture
    Entertainment and arts
    Food and beverage

• I like other because it's funny