Where are the mods?

Jesus now people are posting their sexual behaviour questions in the dating section where are you mods? do your jobs and remove that shit.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Report them for us as you see them, please. We do have other things on our plates and can't catch everything right away.

What Guys Said 7

• Wow. Triggered much? Some subjects can fit multiple sections, and sometimes people might pick the wrong section by accident when asking a question. Calm your tits.

Not everyone wants to see dumb questions about whether a girl moans or not in sex or what noises a female can make.

So what? Then don't click the question.

If I keep seeing these stupid questions it annoys me I already dealt with it by blocking sexual health and sexual health section and now they using the dating section. I'm not going to put up with this and many people are getting fed up with it. Thank you very much not everyone wants to answer stupid sexual questions all the time thanks.

• Questions like that can't be removed from the site. I'm not a super mod or an uber mod so I can't move questions to the correct sections. If I was, I would've did my job and moved it to the correct section as soon as I saw it.

• Yes that has always a problem on here - I think there are just far more users than mods so questions will get through.

Apparently I just hate these pervy questions now its annoying to see them. Now they invading dating section Jesus christ.

• Calm down woman before you get a heart attack lol

I'm fine it just annoying seeing these pervs on here now.

• I only saw one since you posted. If there were more, I missed them or it's not in the title.

• Have you checked Uranus?

• Can you report them?

What Girls Said 3

• If you see a sexuality question posted in the wrong topic, you can report it using the report reason "No Sexuality Topic" so regardless of whether or not a moderator sees it, admins will be notified so we can make the correction.

• Take deep breaths

• It's weird, it seems if you try to ask a question, after you click "preview" the thing changes to sexual behavior. You have to change it back to what you want before submit.