Why aren't the people on here, considered insane?

from the questions they write, to the answers they post.. and everything in between, it seems that most of the people on here, could probably be considered insane. how come they haven't been?

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yet you are anonymous!!!

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Not all of the users are insane, just about 50% of them are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just see people on here who are trying to talk to others about things they can't in their personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • People are just letting themselves show. In real life, if you say or act weird, people think you're garbage. So online when they are anonymous, they just let it out.

I think most people really are just this stupid.

Although this website does attract a disproportionate number of weirdos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought most humans were insane. 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I partly agree. I've met some sane people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Sometimes it seems like that - I think the internet attracts some of these elements who are a vocal minorities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am not, wait... no, I'm not, I'm good. Wait wait, hold on, I need consult with myself in order to answer this, brb...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sanity, too many crazy people use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who says we aren't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because if most people were considered insane on here then it would just become normal and the non insane would be the weird ones..

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some nuts here, that's for sure. But don't forget its online, so naturally everyone is gonna lose their filter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question seems pretty normal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what makes this place interesting. Bodybuilding misc is even crazier lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • It people inner thought how they really feel. Thwre not insane. Ifact genius becuase thw know how to move in society and still be operational. But still keep there core values and opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the internet, no one is sane here. Especially on anonymous social sites.

0|0
    0|0