Why is it that the most frustrating responses come from 'Anonymous' users?

I mean come on guys/girls I understand being anonymous to strange and odd questions, but is there any real reason why you be rude to people by posting anonymously in response to them? Doesn't that just make you a coward? Do you even feel any shame by knowing you are getting away with telling that person whatever you like and know you are hidden from punishment? I mean how does one even go about reporting anonymous users to begin with?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never used "anonymous" option yet and will not in future either
    It's helpful but people misuse it as well

Most Helpful Girl

• People can troll more by being anonymous without as much critique. Most users won't know who is behind the post, so they can say what they want without worrying about the negative posts being attached to their names.

What Guys Said 8

• In fairness, I just read all the responses and judge them one at a time. You can report an anon post - Admin know who they are.

• because they use this place to vent. is that ok? better clog up some sever space instead of blowing shit up in society.

• Reporting someone is easy , if they are anon has nothing to do with it

• You are stunning

• Being anon makes them feel "safer". You can still report them tho, there's an option thing by their name

• I agree... if you gonna be obnoxious-do it out in the open, like ME :)

• Its because they can say whatever they want without repercussions.

• Lol it's funny how nobody responds

What Girls Said 3

• That's true bcs they don't show who they are and cab say whatever they want but it's all our fault who leave the anon option opened. I personally don't leave anon option open anymore

• they're just annoying

• Yeah I've been asking myself the same thing lol