Why aren't I taken seriously on here, when I know what im talking about?

i was on here last night, i commented on a girls answer about how she didn't want to answer the question she was answering. I called her out on her shit and just said, "answer the fucking question, that's what the site is for". She comes back with "damn, will you marry me, you're funny as hell"

I wasn't trying to be funny, and it made me feel like im not taken seriously on here. I often know what im talking about here, and people dismiss me because i tell the truth

What Girls Said 5

• You can't take other people seriously on here. Too many trolls for that. Just because she was being a bitch doesn't mean she didn't take you seriously, she was just being defensive.

but apparently im not taken seriously

I don't mind not being taken seriously by people I don't take seriously. Don't sweat it 😉

id like to take these people seriously though, because this is a help site, not a bashing site

• It's like, kinda hard to take you seriously if this is your attitude to random people online. Like, no joke.

• It is the internet. The real world isn't so peachy either and not everyone is going to take you seriously in life. You are just going to have to grow some thick skin and get over it.

• It's hard to catch someone's tone of voice or attitude over text.

• Maybe she thought what you said is funny, don't take it too seriously

What Guys Said 4

• It's because your dominance made her wetter than the Niagara Falls and she wanted to spread open for you.

Seriously bruh

Seriously

• Calm your tits, it's just the internet...

• You're anon, it's very rare that people take anons seriously.

• Yeah, most of the people here have a "I don't have to explain shit" mentality.