What are your thoughts on GAG's anonymous feature?

I adore it. :) I quite enjoy making mischievous comments with a smirk that's blatant in my verbiage not visible to the reader. I like the whole concept of using anonymity to provoke more open, honest posts with more personal details. The anony trolls don't bother me. If anything, I just want to pray that their lives will show them more fun besides trolling on GAG to their heart's content.

How bout you? Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it because guys sometimes are really creepy so I can say things and not get harassed or bullied and stuff. They can hate that one comment, but not chase me around whenever I'm on or try to find out about my real life or personal information. I guess it makes me feel safer.

What Guys Said 11

• There should be a rating system. After maybe 30-40 of your Anon posts get flagged you should lose your ability to go anonymous for a period of time.

• I am not pushed either way to be honest

• I don't mind it but most anonymous people usually just say hate speeches or say things they wouldn't if they weren't anonymous and sometimes it ends up being pretty wrong... but some are okay.

• not a big fan of it... I rarely use it. No problem with being open and honest while showing who I am and many (not all) anons are just annoying trolls and assholes.

• Not a fan of it. However there would be way less questions on here and some Anon questions (most not though) aren't too bad. There will always be trolling and fake accounts to do trolling so I rather them be anon instead of doing all that.

• It's stupid. The Internet in nature is anonymous. They're literally promoting anonitizing anonymity 😑

• its a subjective thing. I would never go anon, I just say what I wanna say.

• That's true. We need to keep that a possibility.

• I don't care about it.

• It should be renamed Troll

That's dramatic and emotional.

• sometimes it's ok, sometime's it's not. like with everything else in the world, if you use it too much, then well, it's exactly that, too much

What Girls Said 5

• All I hear is "I think I'm smarter than I am and like to troll badly"

Great use of the option.

lmfao way to prove me right OP :)

I think it's p funny you think I'm reading anything you write at all XD

You have an attitude problem. Fix it.

• The anonymous feature doesn't bug me usually. However, it is sad that trolls use it often to be rude.

• I think GAG should put limits on how many anon post a member can post in a day.

Why is that? Perhaps you are too nosey?

• I like it. It makes me feel safer.

• I like this option but I don't like how some people use it to hide them and to offend someone.