Why doesn't anyone give me MHO?

I swear man, i never get MHO on here and i give great advice! Just look at my profile, quality responses but people dont want to give me MHO.

I put so much effort to help you with your problems to not get MHO. And when i click back to see if i got it, someone else gets it and there opinion is usually shit.

Why u no give me MHO? How do i get more MHOs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, you really have to put a lot more thought into your responses. It helps but no guarantees. Other times it's just luck, hit or miss, they may have randomly decided or forgot to decide MHO and allowed GAG to automatically select MHO for their question after it had been closed for some time.

What Girls Said 6

• Be more helpful, I suppose? There are a lot of responses sometimes to choose from after all, haha.

i am helpful just look at my comment history on my profile

• give better answers. the ones I've read by you so far suggest you are a tool.
    No offense.

• Well I don't know how to answer this

• Am I the only one who doesn't really notice MHOs?

girls also say they dont notice a man's money but we all know that's a lie

• Answer some of my questions and I will tell you :-)

• You care too much about stuff that are of little to no importance. It doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't sweat it. I'm surprised I get MHO as often as I do. Gals either love my responses, or hate them. I don't get much middle ground.

• You must have got some - You have 3% - A lot of it is look of the draw, I am running at 19% and I only felt like I deserved about 1 or 2 % of them

• Because of shit like this.

• I don't get them either but I don't care. People with high MHGpercentages usually get it by cheating with other profiles and giving the MHG to themselves anyway.

• Probably because you're a shit troll

• You are not for MHO material.

• Your responses are probably lame.