Would you like GAG to give us More varieties of Rewards and give us More abilities in the future?

Right now we only have 4 available awards to redeem according to here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#46

What I really would wish to see in the future are redeeming gift cards for Google play, which would be great for those that have Android OS devices and want Apps, something like $10 or preferably $20 would be great. Same goes for anyone that own and use iOS devices, iTunes Gift Cards in $10 or $20 amounts would be great, if somebody wanted to get apps for their iPhones or iPads, or maybe a few songs:

I would also like to see the following type of Gift Cards to be redeemable:

Great for Computer gamers at GAG:
Great for Console owners or gamers here at GAG:

Just to add more variety of Gift Cards for everyone to use. More variety and more incentives for everyone to come sign-up at GAG and possibly create loyalty from users and increase their interest to stay.

Other than that, I really would like to see new exclusive and unique abilities for attaining Levels Xper Levels 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9. Particularly Levels 8 and/or 9.

Something like a "Vacation mode" where we won't lose any Xper points for not logging in for longer periods of time. For now, a minimum amount of 20 XPer points are deducted when we do not login for 7 days, which is a full week without login, meaning we'd always have to be logged in if we don't want to lose any XPer points attained WITHIN every week. Something like Enabling Vacation mode where we won't gain and lose points for 30 days would be good for those that had attained Xper levels 8 or 9.

Lastly, I hope they would add the ability to use BOLD, ITALICS, and UNDERLINING, different Font Types or Font Colors of our text would also be ideal, because it's better than having to use CAPS for emphasis of certain words as I know I am unable to emphasize anything I want to OTHER THAN by using all CAPS.

So what does everyone here think?

Tell me about your suggestions.

2mo Anybody else have any other ideas or suggestions that they would like to add?
2mo Alright everyone, anyone else have anything to add to this before my question closes automatically?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very good ideas!
    I really, really would like vacation mode, because I can't be on here 24/7, and it's hard to send out a blanket message to absolutely everyone as to why you're not going to be online.

I think that having something like that can help protect our redeemable XPer points to begin with, if that was something important to us in the first place. I mean we'd get penalized fairly easy if we ever forgot to log in at least once a week. I mean I don't see why not add something like this for level 8 users and beyond, with level 8 users permitted to have up to 30-60 days of no penalties and no XPer points lost while in Vacation mode. And Level 9 and higher levels can have 60-90 days of no penalties while on Vacation mode. So far there are no specific new abilities attained when we reach Levels 8 and 9 and this would be something I'd suggest since we can't always be here constantly and we might forget to logon or if we're busy with something else.

Exactly.

Ty for mhg :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Those sound like good ideas, maybe add more resturaunt gift cards like Olive Garden, Burger King, etc...

Of course, why not, I'm sure not everybody only eats, wants to eat or can eat at T. G. I. Friday's. Would like to see them put a variety of restaurant gift cards like the ones you had mentioned. I would like to see a Whit Castle gift card offer if they even exist that is LOL

That or TGIFridays

TGIFriday's are available where I'm at but I've never been to them before. Same for Olive Garden, although I probably will soon, when I have time later next month.

What Girls Said 8

• Hi! You've brought up a lot of good points. Thanks so much for your feedback! We'll take your suggestions into consideration. :)

I like these ideas too.

@doctorwhofan23 I'm glad to see someone vouch for my ideas. If only more users had attention to this topic and add their ideas on what other changes or abilities they would like to see experimented with or implemented in the future for GAG.

• 1|1
  • I agree, we need better reward options for all the crap we have to put up with on this site to get it.

• An iTunes gift card would be cool.

@hanniecharlie10 Because I figured Apps are the shits these days. Everyon's got their smartphones. So why not give us an opportunity to earn Google Play and iTunes credits to spend toward any good Apps or games on our tablets and smartphones. Something for everyone. Not everyone has the same brand of phone or tablet, so I'd made sure that options to redeem apps for BOTH iOS and Android OS are mentioned.

• :O PS4 stuff! Wow, I'd be on here all the time if I could get gift cards like that haha.

They probably won't make it so economical. We'd probably need the same amount of XPer fo the same value of an Amazon card :( 7000 Xper for a $20 Amazon card. I can see that they'd do the same 7000 Xper for a $20 PlayStation Store/Network Gift Card. There's also other gift cards like Netflix I forgot to add. But all in all I think they need to add more variety and more economic or easier to obtain rewards or something. For Google and iTunes, something like 3000 Xper for $10 or $$15 would be ideal or 2500 Xper to redeem $5 worth of Google and iTunes which would be great for getting some commercial Apps for users' phones. Last I've checked most people either redeem Featuring a Question Asked or they just save their XPer for the Amazon card (s).

I've got loads of points so idm.

• Those would all be good ideas.

• Honestly yes at the moment GAG has nothing I want in rewards.

• I think it's amazing gag does rewards at all.

It's more or less a customer rewards program or customer loyalty program. Because "What's In It For Us?" They want us to hang around here they have to provide us incentives or offer us incentives. The incentives can be our goals on what we want to do. Although not everyone that came here are absolutely for nor are they really interested in any of those redeemable items. But I think it really could use a big update and add more variety sometime later in the future, hopefully next year at the earliest.

Yeah you have good ideas. I just don't know many websites that offer rewards like that.

The only question is how are they able to implement it. If they can do implement redeemable gift cards for Amazon and T. G. I. Friday's before, then why stop there? Why not an even greater variety of rewards, for as many possible and different type of users? I've yet to find any website that offers similar rewards programs just for participating and contributing there. But if there are any other similar websites that offers similar or more variety of incentives then they'd be a big competitor and rival.

What Guys Said 5

• I have only ever done two rewards - The charity one or the Amazon one and I am happy with that so far

• Yes!

That would be awesome 😬

• Steam cards would be nice

Ideally in $25 or $50 increments, but even then it takes a long time if they make it worth about the same amounts of Xper points as $20 Amazon cards which cost a minimum of 7000 Xper points to redeem. And 7000 Xper points takes about 6 months to a year to attain.

Although there are cheaper games you can buy for $10 or even less on Steam. I just wanted to bring it up and hope that they will consider implementing it sooner or later. It would be great for all variety of gamers to come sign up for GAG and hang around for about a year just to earn a free game or a discount for a new game they want to purchase.

• That's a very viable solution for those, who do not live in the USA like me.

I know you'd be most happy with steam. I think Netflix gift cards can also be a good addition. Other than that to be completely fair for all gamers, providing Nintendo eShop gift cards as another possible option since I think everybody should have something that's right for them, as not everyone owns a PC, a PS4 or Xbox. Just to have enough variety. And I know not everyone plays video games either, but Google and iTunes is a big enough on their own as there many purchase options to choose from, although I'd focus on redeeming some mobile Apps or games for a Tablet or Phone.

Actually I wouldn't buy any more games. I'd be happy with multimedia licenses like for iTunes or Google Play. I'd purchase a license for the new MLP movie for example. I'd gladly watch that.

I have enough games and new games do not impress me anymore.

Last game I bought was Hatred and prior to that, I bought KF2 when it first came out on early access stage. That's how often I buy stuff on Steam.

• I don't care honestly everyone's lucky they even give rewards for bullshit points, beggars can't be choosers.

I get what you mean. It's time consuming AF to even get a Amazon card worth $20. You literally have to be here and post something every single day of the week at least a few times. I have enough for 1 Amazon card right now but I haven't decide to redeem it yet.

Yeah I had 7k xper once then lost my account that was 6 months work fucked.

I see. Did you forgot the username? What about resetting the password from the Forgot Password feature? It's total BS like that, I'd be upset to. Make you wonder if you were better off redeeming it right away in the first place in case something happens and you can't log back in here.