How do you react to questions regarding feminism on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's one hell of a bitch in that video clip!

I support equal opportunity and equal rights under the law without regard to gender. I believe that current laws are sufficient to guarantee that and, if there is a problem, perhaps the law is not being enforced but it does not signal a need for more laws.

Equal opportunity and equal rights does not mean that men and women are identical in their capabilities. Men and women are physically different (obviously!) and most of us are different in psychological characteristics. Of course there are some women who act more like men, and vice versa, but they are the exceptions. Men and women following traditional gender roles does not mean that anyone is having their rights violated, but some people seem to want to keep the fight going when there is really nothing left to fight about.

What Girls Said 10

• lol I see most questions and mytakes about guys bashing feminism than anything else on here. Skip them these days cause it's the same shit over and over.

• Half of the time now, I just don't pay it any mind. People have beaten that dead horse into glue by now.

Occasionally I'll comment, but it isn't as often as it used to be.

• My definition of feminism is different. I feel that we do need feminism in our country.
    What I find disgusting is current feminism in West. These women are total freakos. So when there's question about it, I'm like

media4.giphy.com/media/11RIDouEyKZ116/200_d.gif

• Like this basically...

http://i.imgur.com/n3RGs0O.gif

• What the fuck is going on in that gif.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/57068186.jpg

That's exactly how I feel ^^

• Ignore ignore ignore. And block the violent hard core feminazis

• I am just so over it.

• I ignore them

• I don't see a lot of them and when I do they aren't unreasonable.

• Lmfao at the meme! I'm honestly indifferent to it. I don't care... if they want to express themselves via GAG blogging/harmless typing online then it doesn't bother me

What Guys Said 14

• how do i react? it depends entirely on the question.

what is the point of this GIF?

• I am tired of them. People need to grow up, look in the mirror and say "My God, I am upset about feminism, but, if this is the worst of my problems in life, then I am the luckiest person in human history."

• I wish there was some backstory for that gif 😅

• I avoid them.

Uninformed buggers trying to put across their super viewpoints.
    Waste of time. Why bother answering a question if no ones opinion will change.

• Depends on the tone of the discourse - If it is constructive, I might leave a comment

• Whenever a guy posts something about feminism, I try to skip it now. All of them are usually the same if not identical.

• I dont pay attention to them anymore

• I ignore them like the plague. The same goes for questions regarding race, politics, or religion.

• The gif xD

• I laugh it off, that shit isn't to be taken seriously...

• Where is this gif from?

• How do you react to a terrorist with a gun?

• I just try not to even go there

• For the most part it's just people talking past each other. There's actual less disagreement here on issues than there is on what feminism means.

My own experience is that the most 'pro feminist' people are under 18 or over 50, and have no actual contact with organized feminism as it's existed in the last 25+ years.

There are a -handful- of actual feminists here. Some I disagree with but find their input interesting, if they'll chat about specific things.