Why are so many guys so creepy on this site?

So I didn't use this site for two weeks and I come back and start using it I get like a couple of messages and they're all like this:
Seriously smh dudes of GaG

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• Because there's many Indians here (I'm not trying to be racist)

• Jesus, another girl trying to shame men and their sexuality. There is nothing wrong with any of those comments, thin skin.

Hey long nose, be happy anyone finds you attractive. With that piercing bullshit, I bet you are used to licking dicks regularly, so don't act like this kind of talk is surprising, Ms. Innocent.

It's not normal for a guy to send a message "are you horny" as the first thing on a website not for dating or sexting. It's weird af. And what does a piercing have to do with anything? You're an idiot. Unlike you I don't live based on who finds me attractive or not I could care less.

@Aqualung I don't take anything that happens on this site to heart lol

Good for you baby, 'cause you wil get a lot of attention. You're a head turner, for sure.

• On behalf of the normal guys on G@G, I apologise, ma'am.

• Thanks for censoring my name. 😘

• Sometimes I want to make a female account just to attract some creeps and troll them for lulz. But then I get lazy :-/

If you'll ever gonna make another account, don't delete this one -- just pass it to me for lulz and giggles.

Dude why tf would I make another account? Actually I wanna make a dude account and try messaging chicks in a creepy way tbh

And seriously, why you're not just trolling in return? Lulz guaranteed, as majority don't even know how to respond whenever the "victim" isn't playing her role the way they expect to!

A girl I know once was approached by a dude in a rather annoying manner at the bar (you know those "yo sup baby momma, you want some vanilla in you?" types). So what she did? "Eww, get away"? "That's gross"? "Fuck off"?

Nope.
      She put on an image of a sex-crazy lunatic, immediately suggesting to engage into heavy BDSM activities, including lube, spanking, strapons, coprophilia and other sorts of stuff.
      The guy backed off with "the fuck is wrong with this crazy bitch" look on his face.

LOL, maybe those are girls trolling you?

• Probably cause they are extremely sex deprived lmao.

• Some guys can't keep their dick in their pants and think that unsolicited sexting is hot. Newsflash, it isn't.

• There is a setting to "Only Accept Messages From People You Have Followed" in the settings area of your profile page.

• Just ignore them idjits. Those guys are letting their penis think for them

• Horny and alone... Pretty girl, you d

• Cause they dont get any in real life

• We're not ALL like that, I apologize. Want a dick pic? Brb

• Not all of us dudes on GaG, are that tactless.

There IS a way to talk about sex with a gal on here, but this isn't the way. Too direct. No rapport built.

• I got msgs like that all day long on my old account. GIrls literally do the same shit on here if you are attractive.

Dude not really no I bet you that for sure

@alaysatlorp It does happen to guys too, just not nearly as often as it happens to girls. I get creepy messages sometimes too, but to be fair its like 60% women and 40% men who send me that shit.

Lol PM me the original screenshot I'm curious to know who these bros are. I think I have an idea.

• not just here, thats on every website ever made

• If you're getting unsolicited messages which are offensive or otherwise in violation of the site rules, please report the senders and block them.

• Hahahaha that's just pathetic why do they do that shit they prob can't score in real life

• They weren't raised right. They lack empathy.

• Why all guys? I don't message anyone

• You never get the correct ans of this question but solution is you can warn him first time to stop if he still creepy you can block him.

• It's the internet. Just ignore them :/

• I am Indian let me know if any girl received a pervert message from me!..

• It's all your girls fault.

• I hate to tell you this, but guys are creepy everywhere, not just on GAG.

• Because it's the internet...

• I don't get it why you blackened the names. Why?

• I think this world is full of a lot of losers.

• Maybe Because lots of men are retarded and shitholes, you can report or block them.

• BAHAHHAHAHAHA I jizz ma panties. Is that bad? 😶

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 14

• Hah, they are behind computer screens. They don't care as much about what they say to others and just send out messages to see who bites.

• Ugh. Let me guess, Indian?

• haha welcome to the Matrix =)) I think we are all going through it, youΒ΄re not alone. Just ignore them.

• Welcome to being a woman on the internet.

• These nerds lmao
    Seriously, it's absolutely pathetic. I am so so so over it.

• The main reason why i dont put up my picture.

• Lmao I've gotten some of that shit these dudes suck

• Haha it happens. I just usually scare them. If you could only see my messages it's cringe AF!

• I know a lot of them are fucking disgusting

wow, way to generalise. it's like saying all girls are sluts

@colourz oops I forgot that I need to be politically correct at all times, so as not to cause offence to people that nit pick for problems. Whatever you say!

Things basic girls say >

• It's the internet

• We all get those kind of messages. 😌
    Just don't reply. 😏

• Oh honey that's just crass, I'm sorry you had to see those :/ some people on the site just DONT HAVE A LIFE. It's very easy to sit behind a computer and go pervert on a random person, such people are usually good for nothing low lives

Answer mine too please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2129408-is-he-not-interested-in-me-anymore-or-is-it-just-him

• welcome to GAG