Who is a hot girl on here that you want to follow just so that you can message them?

I wanted to follow someone but they blocked me.

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmaooo ouch why did she block you?

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

OMG you're the reason I wrote this question!

But, I don't know. I don't think I ever messaged them before, either. Probably because of my opinions and she didn't like them. Her loss.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Wow haha you're welcome 😛

• 1mo

The girl that blocked me is @Alej27 and I don't think I've ever even talked to her before.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah the you didn't even know you were blocked is hard to understand - Maybe there should be a list of who blocked you and why on your profile page.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sucks that you were blocked. Maybe you offended her somehow.

As for me, there are a lot of pretty girls on this site but will never follow them or message them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'll think of following them just for the fact they're hot / cute. I'll see some of their opinions / questions if I can before deciding to follow them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 40. That puts me into the "pervy old dude" category if I were to do such a thing. Which, I wouldn't. Because I don't really message anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of pretty cute girls are on this site, but never wanted to message one.

0|0
    0|0
  • none. i just masturbate to their pics ;)

0|0
    0|2
  • most of them are fake, and even if they're not. they're a little looney, if ya catch my drift

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell you that or they would know and they are all very young anyway, lol

0|0
    0|0