Do you have a plan on when you plan to get off GAG and never come back?

Honestly I am thinking I am too invested in GAG and I don't like it. I guess I felt the same way with facebook and so I deleted it. I am thinking I am going to get off GAG soon, and probably won't be on here anymore but I might come back when my kids are both in school full time and I have more time to chill. That's in like 2 years. Thanks GAG for all your insight on how humans think! I understand we are all different, with different lifestyles, opinions, choices and likes and dislikes and we all came here to figure out how to make our life better. I hope I helped you guys, but if not I hope you find what you are looking for. Keep searching! Peace out.

• yes I do
  • no, I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• Much the same as you depending on time demands - GaG is the longest forum I have on, I usually get annoyed with others but I have been here over 18 months now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to.
    I've already hit master. Can't get much lower from here.

What Guys Said 8

• sorry to hear if you are leaving, but I understand it. It sucks up a lot of time with the same issues all the time. I think we all have reasons to go out here and learn something. When we've learned enough and find it sucking up our time and we are giving back, but it isn't worth our time, then we start to drift off or question if we should spend time here. That's how I've felt, but I do like helping people and met some great people and I've learned a lot. I think I will take time to digest what I've learned at some point and just live, probably soon.

if people message me specifically I'd answer but not read the posts.

It sounds like you have quite the challenge on your hands in your life and I am concerned for you. I hope you got out of this what you needed.

• There are times when I'm more active than others. But what do I plan to do? I have a few potential life changes coming up in the next year or so that would make being active more difficult.

If I got married and raised a family, I could see myself signing off for a while as well, but even that would depend on what job I'd be working (it would be nice to work for myself. I am working on writing a novel I've wanted to for a very long time now). It would just depend on how demanding the job was.

I'll miss seeing you around here.

• i dont plan that.
    and hey why your leaving gag? :(
    dont leave :(

• My activity on this site goes up and down, but I never completely left.

Doesn't make sense to throw away all these accumulated statistics for no reason at all. Just leave the profile open, and get back to it whenever you're ready.

• I just take breaks. For instance, I'm hardly on weekends because I'm out doing stuff. If I'm at the point where you are, I'd probably just not log on as much but I probably wouldn't delete - I do the same thing with FB.

• You don't actually have to quit, just log in less often.

this website has become my addiction and I don't like addictions... I need to focus on other things

I know how it feels like, I was addicted when I created my account, now I'm just a regular user xD

thanks for understanding.

• I dont I sometimes just take breaks or not go on for a day.

• i've seen your posts at times and i think you are a sweet wonderful person. Just be strong in whatever yo decide and be the best you can be. :) take care

What Girls Said 4

• If you're leaving good luck. I really wanna go too I don't know if I should tho.

• I have no idea. I left, I came back, I left ahain and I just came back.

• This site has help me a lot when I needed back in 2012. When i got busy i left for some time.
    At this point, it is helping me again being home with my broken foot.
    Greats mind to share ideas and hope i help others while i learn from the wiser ones.
    But i do set my priorities when necessary.
    Once I get back to work, i may not have much time to be on GAG again

• Nah, I've no set plan to leave. I'm not tired of the site yet.