G@G: Anyone notice that @yellowgirl00d left?

Why'd she leave? she was actually funny.

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed she left. I notice others leave too, but to be honest I generally don't think much of it unless I know them. I didn't know her, so I just kind of said "well alright then" and went about my day. People can leave GAG when they want and about half of them seem to return anyway at some point-- some even multiple times lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• This one guy kept sending her dick pics she got like 8 from him and he kept making accounts and spamming her. Then he made a female account and kept calling her a catfish (which she isn't I have her insta). She got pissed of him and left. She was a nice girl.

What Guys Said 20

• Pretty she made a post saying that she was going to leave because of negativity. Kinda funny considering she wasn't exactly positive herself.

Pretty much... I remember her making a joke on a post about a possible dying cat. Positivity at its finest.

@CisScum
      Yeah, she was really sarcastic and quick to put people down. Now thats fine, but if you're going to be like that you bshouldnt whine about people giving you the same negativity that you showed them.

Yup, pretty hypocritical.

• Who?

• Yes she made a thread she was upset with the haters and took a hike

• She was the girl with tattoos on her army - Yeah she was funny, she caught me out a few times

• GaG: Here's another one of our smurf accounts. How impressionable was the account? How were their human interactions?

I never hear of the account... Although the same format used time and time again on "users" leaving the site made me question the pattern yet again.

• Hates plus creeps I think. Thats what the last thing on the thread she was on indicated

• I think this may be the first time I hear of her.

• No I haven't, it hasn't effected my life I guess.

• Eh, she was a crazy person

• She probably had enough of all the thirsty guys messaging her

• yeah too bad, i liked her.

• She was cool
    Didn't knew her much though

• She was pretty damn irritating.

• she's a sloot

• who cares

• oh well life goes on

• That's good

• I don't know know her

• not only did she live only a half hour from me, (im east side of cleveland, she's west side) but, she also admitted that she was gay, and that she hated the men on here

Kinda rude

i was like, then why are you on here, if it's "girls ask guys", idiot

• Don't give a crap

What Girls Said 15

• So she is not you? 😛

• she got all bent out of shape bc some pink anon called her out as a catfish. I told her to ignore it but she got all pissed off and left.

Usually happens when someone is... well you know... actually a catfish. I don't know.

• Who?

• I don't even know who that is/was.

• :/ people come and go here, I've seen some really great people leave but there's not much u can do about it.

• I noticed

• Didn't you hear she ate some mushrooms got sent to a hospital for it they found out she has a drug addiction and now she being sent to a mental hospital really sad. She said this before she move in the mental ward.

• No I didn't

• I don't know who she is

• I've noticed too.

• I am sorry, but who are we talking about? 😅

• Who?

• I have no idea who that is, I never paid attention to her, I just hate the fact that whenever people leave, others make negative comments about them. I consider it incredibly stupid and cowardly.

• I'm yellow girl I made another account lmao but I won't post my profile pic sneaky huh? I'm so smart. thanks for calling me funny by the way. You're pretty cool too.

• Don't know who that is.