Dear old & faithful GAGers, what are your feelings when you read opinions you gave a long time ago?

I realise how much I've grown and yet how similar I am to my former self.

0|1
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

• My biggest fear is I'm gonna die alone

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Aside from one or two, I haven't really had a chance to read my old opinions. There was one that I posted as my first or second opinion that I have read recently. Its weird because since it was the first opinion I posted I can kinda see myself in the third person sitting at my desk writing it and also remember that I was feeling hesitant towards posting due to a fear of sounding dumb.

Anyways, I do think it would be a cool addition if gag allowed us to filter the opinions on our profile based on date.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I very rarely see my old stuff from over my 18 months on GaG but I am sure my tone has changed often and some of it might not be as good as it should of been - I am proud of most of my comments though - I do feel a lot like you about my comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't gone back and looked honestly, but I feel that the questions i asked then were more detailed. Granted now I get a lot more answers..

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i cringe

2|0
    0|0
  • Sone of my early comments on my old account were pretty bad. I honestly cringe thinking about them

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe I actually hold those same opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still stand by them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

So you admit you haven't changed a bit? At least your takes? How long have you been here? What's your account number? How many fingers do I have?

• What was i thinking when i made that opinion or comment

0|0
    0|0
  • I see myself back at that time, I actually get emotional.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't really read them anymore.

0|0
    0|0