Are there many catfish people on this site?

I have noticed it isn't only girls but guys too. Sometimes I found their pic on thumblr or blogs/fb with different names.

1|1
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I try my best to stay anonymous and just assume everyone I meet unless otherwise verifiable isn't who they say they are. Why would I give anyone on the internet my identity and why would I expect them to give me theirs.

To put it simply, even if their username is a name and a picture of a person, I see it the same as my username and picture on this post.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think so. When I joined GaG, I answered a lot of sexual questions cuz it was really novel and like you can't say certain things in real life. And like, I had a bunch of girls message me, but once I stopped with the sexual stuff, they stopped talking to me. I think they were actually guys.

I'm stupid like that. I get catfished a lot :(

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I would say 10/15% would be catfishes of some level.

0|1
    0|0
  • In real life I am not a Chinese broadsword.

2|0
    2|1
  • I'm pretty sure guys catfish too but I don't really pay close enough attention to notice.

I'm curious as to who you think these guy catfishes are?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure these sites have catfish that is why i use this link
    www.pipl.com and www.spokeo.com to do background
    checks on people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys catfish? Lol who?

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know about other people but i will be honest with you, i am not a tank in real life and i dont have anime eyes either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup... I am sure there are many victims on this site and I am sure many thirsty guys probably sexted a man. RIP

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.. I don't think people I talk are catfishes, who cares anyway, thats internet afterall. Need a lot of time to make things real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • I am. I'm actually a broom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been catfished twice at least

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, yeah. The low level people and anonymous pink accounts, in particular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh shit, you caught me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• There are catfish for both genders. No doubt. You just need to be careful of what you share with other users.

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life I'm not Sarah. I'm actually @Red_Arrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which guys have catfished? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a catfish

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm a catfish 🙋🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I always think people with a pictture of themself are catfish on here. I feel like some of the stuff posted is personal, so why would they use a real picture of themself?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but there's manipulative two-faced people on here too. Some people who seem genuine but aren't at all

0|0
    0|1
  • Who cares

0|1
    0|0