Why do guys on this site keep messaging me weird stuff?

Seriously, one of the messages I got was from a 20 some year old guy asking how I'd react if I saw a guy flop his dick out at me. WTF?

2mo I just set my profile to private.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to report them on their profile they shouldn't be asking inappropriate questions. Should you need urgent help you can report their username from her
    at https://report.cybertip.org . It seems the Administrators don't take much interest in the sex predators on this site and they really need to do so.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think that's bad I would love you to see my messages. Guys do it I guess on here because they salty cuz no one wants them to flop their dicks in real life.

What Guys Said 15

• There is also a setting to say "Only Receive Messages From People You Follow"
    - Private profile still allows messages

• Those guys are just looking for kicks, and thy are weird and creepy. They stop doing things like that when they have less time on heir hands. I don't know what they get out of it. I have never done that, and I hope that most guys wouldn't.

• Firstly MAKE PROFILE PRIVATE, you should also report them to both the gag staff and potentially the police I mean it has to be illegal to do that to a minor.

• Who is the guy. Why does she feel shy or scared or nervous to tell us who this guy is. May be this guy is someone from her local area.

• Fappers Fappers everywhere

• good girl hope you blocked and reported him

• Um your on the internet yo lol this isn't suprising news lol how many girls are going to ask this question anyways lol before they get the point that guys don't care and are just perver

• I am proud to announce that I have never messaged a female on gag.

• thats stupid
    i never done that :p

• Woah a female on girlsaskguys is getting creepy messages on GAG?

Make your profile private

• Lol who would even ask that? If it were me I'd just whip i

• Yeah 98% of guys here are weird. We are all weird in special wayzzzz
    Some guys like flipping penises out, others like toe nail clippings, others like eating their boogers

Just block them all and put your account on private

• Tell him he'd be guilty of pandering obscenity to a minor, and you'd report him to the FBI.

• just to get a rise out of you. they're trolling, because it's a free site, and they're bored

What Girls Said 4

• If you are receiving unwanted messages like that, there are several things you can do. I see that you set your profile to private but that will only prevent users you aren't following from seeing your profile details. If you don't want to receive random messages, you should go to your settings page, scroll down to privacy settings, and check the box that says "Allow messages only from people I follow" and then click save.

That way, only the users you are following on the site will be able to send you private messages. If a member is repeatedly bothering you, you can also block and report them by going to their profile and clicking the "report" button which will notify the admins so we can investigate and take action, if necessary. :)

• Some of these guys are severely underdeveloped on their skills with talking to women and girls.

"Do you think you'd be happy with 2 dicks in your mouth?"
    Then you don't respond and they're like "why haven't you answered my question?" Like wtf?

Report them and perhaps set your profile on private or that you can only receive messages from your followers. Or just ignore it.

• Welcome to gag 🤗

• It's what guys do. It's the internet their anon.