What is a good way to raise your Xper level?

I just started being active on this site for just about a month now, from that time I went from being a level 3 to a level 4 with 552 current XP. What are some good ways I can participate with the community to help raise my Xper daily? How do it reach the full potential of points daily?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first created the account I have. I used to answer at least 100 questions a day and it really helped expand the amount of xper points I had. Everyday I would find myself at a different xper level. I started being lazy once I reached xper level 7, lol. It may seem exhausting and time consuming but I find it easier than writing mytakes. Answering a question with a few words or sentences is much easier than writing a take in which to think a lot through and possibly draft. I'd rather several easy things that will lead me to the level I want than do that one hard thing. If you want a quick and easy +50 points connect with either your google or facebook account. Of course not only promoted takes and posting opinions will help you get xper. There is another thing, it's posting good helpful and quality posts. This will lead to getting a chance of earning MHO (+7 if the asker selacts and +3 if the system selects), to getting over 5 upvotes on a question/take (+3), question featured (+4), and more importantly you might end up with the top 2 mho% users and earn 250 points!
    Xper is calculated daily and can take a day to two days for it to appear on your account.

What Guys Said 7

• decide if you're a take writer or a question answerer.

if you can write a take and it doesn't hurt it isn't boring and you feel like you have ideas that could be fun to write (not ideas you think will be popular cuz a lot of the time the ones you like people hate and vice versa) then you're a take writer

if you enjoy giving your perspective and actually feel like you're helpful then focus on answering. the usual rate for a committed gagger is like 20questions/hour and then tend to be on 4-5 hours a day not all at once but throughout the day

• writing takes gets you more xper points, especially if they get featured

Any good examples of how to write a proper take?

you could do a list
      write something informative if you know a lot about a certain subject
      write something entertaining (ex: a story, poem, etc)
      talk about something personal that others could relate to

• If you want to do it strategically answer the no opinion questions under feed that are more than 10min old and you will get more best answers since you will likely be the only answer!

true, I used to do that in the beginning, but it's bad to sometimes ruin a question with that, unless your answer really is helpful. When it's just a general comment, I prefer to message the person.

I used when I was about the same XP level as you, and my mho was dropping from 20, and I managed to bring it up to 21. But then I quit doing it.

I may seem aloof now, but I used to help people in the past lol. I never did it to ruin questions just for me.

@mikemx55 Thats good to know it's not worth ruining questions just for the sake of Xper.

• Say cool jokes and really funny things.

• Be active
    Question and answer a lot of questions..
    Its hard to answer many questions coz most of them doesn't makes any sense lol

• ask good questions and comment and reply a lot to questions.
    try and by the first to answer questions.

comment and replay with good things to get the MH

• Be active on here.

What Girls Said 5

• Answer questions and make them pretty good to get MHO's but girl nobody cares about XP points

Well, I heard at higher Xper levels you get perks like... Asking more questions in a day, no ads, etc. That's why I'm asking.

Oh ya then just do what I said that's the easiest way to get a lot of xper points

• Just being active on the site, posting questions, and sharing opinions is the best way. However, you can view our FAQ here to learn all the different ways to earn Xper points. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57

• ask questions. if they get popular you get 4 xper.
    answer questions a lot. try to be the first of ur gender to ask
    and get selected most helpful

• Go to the link below. It'll tell you all the ways to earn Xper points.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57

• Doing a lot of mytakes and answering questions will help for xp.