What do you like about girlsaskguys? What is making you stay here?

Personally I like certain people here, and I like reading about different viewpoints on some questions.
What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I think about it? It kinda sucks and the people are kinda stupid and can be annoying (me included in that last part)
    What makes me stay? In between jobs and a good time suck to help me keep me from going insane. Also, I like writing so writing mytakes

Most Helpful Girl

• Not gonna lie, have met many assholes and creeps here. But it is ultimately the good people who genuinely want to help who have constituted a reason for me to still visit this website once in a while. Also, it is interesting to get to know people's problems and how they deal with them.

What Guys Said 21

• I have to agree. Despite the occasional individual that uses GAG as their personal playground.
    (Marketing cut time lol you GAG admins reading)
    G. A. G. is a simple app with multiple positive real world ramifications. You are able to get helpful and honest answers to question you might not otherwise ask. G. A. G. also provides individuals the opportunity to make use of their past and present life experiences, validating and strengthening their self-confidence.
    G. A. G. is a resource and a tool that I use regularly and recommend highly to others. This is not just a chat site, it is a conglomeration of true to life of thoughts, questions and experiences of a wide range of demographics. A perfect conglomeration of real life worldwide.

• My reasons are the same as yours 😜

• It's a good site to goof off, talk to cool people, and pass time when you're bored. However, experiences may be different for girls because they're subjected to a lot more pervy messages than guys. Lol.

• I come on here to give my unfiltered opinion behind a screen. It helps me be extremely honest and blunt in person.

• The occasional notification saying that someone liked what I posted...

• I love helping people a lot and giving good/bad advice (hopefully usually good advice). I also like debating.

• I'll come back to you on that one.

• Same as you.

• I just love gag.

• I like being able to support others who need help.

• I need somewhere to post memes

• I like the interaction with different people

• Lately Mr. @Borginborg..

• Just like the feedback and helping out when I can.

• The people... well, some people

• kinda enlightening to see what girls think, granted its probably not true but still its in the ballpark

• I like to talk about feminism with my friend @lost_alice

• Its a fun place to learn and interact. Plus there is incentive to be social (XPER points)

• people are less aggressive than any other questioning site

• I enjoy funny trolling when bored. I have given some helpful advice too.

• I come here to see what normies are up to.

What Girls Said 16

• it's a good place for passing time when bored
    this site has been getting increasingly toxic though
    which is why i''m not as here often anymore
    maybe a few days every one or two months

What do you exactly mean by toxic?

for the past year or so, there's been a larger percentage of people who treat this site like a popularity contest and tinder 2.0, than for what it's meant to be, an advice site

• I like reading other people's viewpoints and their stories. The thing that puzzles me is that sometimes I will give my opinion and then get attacked and told to keep my unwanted and unwelcome opinions to myself. But if this site isn't a forum open to public opinion, what is it?

• The Xper

• I like getting points. That's the only reason I'm still here.

• Friends, the chance to give advice to other people, to be able to write (and people actually read it lmao) and to learn from others as well.
    Sometimes the creeps and awful people make me want to leave though, serious.

• Meeting people

• Mostly boredom and irregular urge to ask questions keep me here. The dtupid pathetic anonymous blue misogynists make me want to leave. Coward as FUCK!

• I left and I really did miss quite a few people here. I thought it might wear off but it didn't so here I am.

• Nothing. And everything 😂😂😂😂

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• The only reason i am here is for the amazon cards

• I come here to laugh, give advice, and laugh some more. 😂

Oh, yes, and to message my gag friends. How could I forget them. 😌

• I like answering their questions

• The feedback and the format. :)

• My best friend is on here..

• Its a good waste of time and i get free gift cards after only having to answer some questions...