G@G admins don't want to protect me from hackers? Two members have threatened me that they had hacked my account and G@G won't help me?

Two members have savegely threatened me with my life and that they had hacked my account. This was all caused by me having an opinion on a certain topic.

I explained everything and asked a question to G@G admins for help: to shut their accounts down and check weather I have been hacked or not. Instead of protecting my privacy as one of the basic human rights, G@G admins have deleted my question asking for help because "it was against site policy" because I had tagged the names of the two potential hackers. Ofcourse I'm gonna tag them. How else will they know what account to SHUT DOWN. These people are threat for everybody.

Basically I asked for help and instead of protecting me, the G@G admins consider me tagging the harresers a bigger "sin" than them threatening me and insulting me for no appearant reason. I DEMAND to be protected! Even though I had blocked them and reported them, they keep harrasing me.

Tell me how can I do this and how can I find the list of moderators or admins who can I contact in situations like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• @xhoneyxbeex might be able to help! I'm a mod and I wish I could do something to help but I can't. Sorry to hear about all this <3

What Guys Said 8

• Here is an address for admin
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Your question is against site rules. Rules are rules yes there is no leniency with them.
    The admins didn't take them down because they didn't want to help yoy. If you would of just contacted them directly they would of helped you that way.
    If you wanted to out them there are other ways

Wow, that restored my faith in humanity. They didn't help you because they didn't want you to... Unfortunately, that's true. How can I contact them directly, tho? I don't know. Can you link me the list of admins, I can't find it?

• http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#184

You haven't been hacked, just a little scared tactic people like using. They may have been harassing you so give admins some time to review such reports.

• They didn't hack the servers, that means it's local to your machine and not anything they can do about it.

I'm not really good with computers and stuff, coukd you explain what you mean in a simplified version. How do I know if they had hacked my account for sure?

Thanks a lot. But I don't wanna cancel my account.

Then I guess the threats aren't bad enough for you to be whining about them.

• @xhoneyxbeex anything you can do bee?

Thank you so much! 🙏🏻 She has helped me in the past, I hope she can now, as well.

• Anyone can say they've hacked your account. Is there any evidence they have? And so what if they have, just shut it down and start a new one.

I don't know how to check if they have or have not... And how do I shut it down? Although, I don't want to back down.

or myTakes that you didn't write. If they dodn't do anything with it then... who cares that they hacked you?

To shut it down you go to your profile then My Settings then at the bottom Cancel your Account.

Thanks. A lot bae 💋

• that would make me cancel my account and never come here

I thought we cannot cancel our accounts? Anyway, I am not backing down. I will FIGHT! Thanks 4 support, though.

yes you can, and have you tried changing your password? sometimes that helps too.

• That sucks. Hopefully you can get this issue fixed up

Thanks for your support. Can you tag some moderators and admins to see this, please?

What Girls Said 5

• The posts you are referring to from these two members have already been removed. If you feel threatened by a member, you should block them to prevent any further contact.

Member posts are against the rules which is why your question was removed. You can view our posting guidelines here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

If you have problems with a member instead of posting public questions about it, you should block them, report their accounts so we will be notified, and/or contact us directly to talk about it. You can contact us by sending a message here www.girlsaskguys.com/contact or by sending a message to the GirlsAskGuys user here www.girlsaskguys.com/user/girlsaskguys

Thanks. by the way, I went back to the horrific comments and saw other people slut shaming me as well. I must report them as well.

You can report any posts you feel violates our posting guidelines. All reported posts are reviewed within 24 hours.

• Contact the admins directly instead of tagging users on posts. Share as much information as you can that way.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Well, it is against policy to write things like that as a question as you need to send it privately. Posting it as a question makes you look like a bot or a troll.

Block the other users and change your password and email address. I don't understand why you need an admin to do anything.

• Consider if I wrote a post saying you hacked me and I tagged you and you had not hacked me at all. That IS a form of harassment that just about anyone could start doing if not for the GaG rules, if they didn't like someone or they wanted to troll, etc. This is 100% why your question was removed because people are innocent until proven guilty, but you decided to take it upon yourself to convict them without seeing if you were legitimately being hacked first.

As people mentioned to you, there are rules in place that you agreed to when you signed up for GaG and you have chosen to disregard those rules. Perhaps you did so out of the ignorance of not knowing how to properly contact the admins, which is very understandable, but if you go through the proper channels, which people have linked you to, before blaming the admins for not helping, see if you actually do get the assistance you need first.

For future, keep in mind that those rules are there to protect you too from people harassing you or accusing you of future wrong doing that you did not do. I have had some issues in the past with certain individuals and via the contact information, I was helped almost immediately, so give the proper channels a try.

• there's a block button for a reason, use it!