Inviting people to takes... Can GaG get more specific?

So there are a bunch of people who told me to invite them to my takes since they want to read more.

Now I don't have the option to do it directly from the take, so I have to go to their profile to do it. And even then, I only see 5 takes that I can invite them to and none of them are the one I want.

Inviting people to takes... Can GaG get more specific?

I also have no idea how these 5 are picked. They're definitely not the "most recent" ones or the ones that have been featured (some of them haven't).

• Fix this, GaG
    89% (8)69% (11)76% (19)Vote
  • You're doing it wrong (Well tell me what I'm supposed should do)
    0% (0)12% (2)8% (2)Vote
  • I don't really care.
    11% (1)19% (3)16% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can invite users directly from your mytakes: below the opinions on the myTake you should see an orange button that says "Invite friends" :)

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ah I didn't see that :) So what if you want to invite people you're not following (or are not following you)?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Okay... Seems like it's been fixed now. I couldn't see the most recent ones earlier

• 2mo

Oh ok :D

What Guys Said 6

• I invite people to My Takes selectively. I have a list of all of them in a folder on my personal toolbar in my browser. I drag the links into the opinion, e. g.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11031-how-to-turn-your-man-on

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yes but I don't want to spam their opinions. Just invite them using the invite feature

• Show All
    • 1mo

I've not had that experience. Maybe we wrote our My Takes for different reasons. I wrote mine to answer recurring questions. I was seeing the same question over and over and over so as soon as the My Take feature was available, I started posting for those common questions.

• 1mo

Ah okay. I've only written one take for that reason lol :P

• I think @diogoribeiro was involved with that update, his take announced it

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't invite people from the takes directly? makes no fucking sense.

just tag them instead I'd say

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm sticking to messages now lol

• 2mo

they must have some arbitrary bullshit reason to not wanna do this, can't explain it else.
      Or they didn't test their shit again and just forgot about it...

• Can't you go to the Take itself and click an invitation button from there with a list of people?

1|0
    0|0
  • Revolution!!! woopeeeeeee!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • They should just follow you, I get a notification for most of your posts and takes. :p

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't even know it was a thing, until I got invited to someone else's. I'll stick to the old fashioned way if letting people comment on their own.

1|0
    0|0