Inviting people to takes... Can GaG get more specific?

So there are a bunch of people who told me to invite them to my takes since they want to read more.

Now I don't have the option to do it directly from the take, so I have to go to their profile to do it. And even then, I only see 5 takes that I can invite them to and none of them are the one I want.

I also have no idea how these 5 are picked. They're definitely not the "most recent" ones or the ones that have been featured (some of them haven't).

• Fix this, GaG
  • You're doing it wrong (Well tell me what I'm supposed should do)
  • I don't really care.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can invite users directly from your mytakes: below the opinions on the myTake you should see an orange button that says "Invite friends" :)

Ah I didn't see that :) So what if you want to invite people you're not following (or are not following you)?

Okay... Seems like it's been fixed now. I couldn't see the most recent ones earlier

Oh ok :D

What Guys Said 6

• I invite people to My Takes selectively. I have a list of all of them in a folder on my personal toolbar in my browser. I drag the links into the opinion, e. g.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11031-how-to-turn-your-man-on

Yes but I don't want to spam their opinions. Just invite them using the invite feature

I've not had that experience. Maybe we wrote our My Takes for different reasons. I wrote mine to answer recurring questions. I was seeing the same question over and over and over so as soon as the My Take feature was available, I started posting for those common questions.

Ah okay. I've only written one take for that reason lol :P

• I think @diogoribeiro was involved with that update, his take announced it

• You can't invite people from the takes directly? makes no fucking sense.

just tag them instead I'd say

I'm sticking to messages now lol

they must have some arbitrary bullshit reason to not wanna do this, can't explain it else.
      Or they didn't test their shit again and just forgot about it...

• Can't you go to the Take itself and click an invitation button from there with a list of people?

• Revolution!!! woopeeeeeee!!!

• They should just follow you, I get a notification for most of your posts and takes. :p

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't even know it was a thing, until I got invited to someone else's. I'll stick to the old fashioned way if letting people comment on their own.