Why is this website full of racist people?

Why is this website full of racist idiots?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not 'this' website, it's the world. You will always have your fair share of bad eggs no matter where you go. Those individuals on GaG are just a reflection of what you already know to be true about the world outside of this box.

Most Helpful Guy

• there are some loud racists on this site but as with most things it is a very vocal minority. their voices are noticeable and eye catching because they are hate filled and generally absurd

but the majority of people on this site aren't racist... in my opinion

What Girls Said 12

• Because people can go anon and say what they want without consequences

• To bring some balance to the huge amount of people who prove again and again that they have no idea what the whole concept of racism even is when they call you a 'typical racist' for stating that you disagree with something they happy to believe when the person happens to be Egyptian, for example.

how does being a racist bring balance to those who cry everything is racism? wouldn't a balance to "the boy who cried racist" simply be people pointing out what is truly racism?

wouldn't a balance to racist people be non-racist people?

@madhatters4 I'm mocking the question cherry-picking a select few posts that are actually racists and saying that this site is FULL of racists through that very skewed viewpoint.

• Umm... It's not the website, that's the whole world for you... 👀! Wake up !!

• They're everywhere, not just this site.

• They've got nothing better to do.

• That's the world, just people are showing their true colors.

• Why are you anon over a question like this?

I don't wanna face the cruelty of the racist idiots.

• Because racist people are opinionated

• What is racist in your opinion?

• Because it's a free website with no limits and people have the freedom to share their opinions -no matter how idiotic they may be-.
    I'd like to think that most people on this website are not racists. There is a loud minority who makes things worse for everyone else though.

• Just another thing to add to the other idiots, who have been either here for awhile or are new to this sorry site.

• This website is full of racist people either because they are too intellectually unequipped to comprehend that they have a racist and/or prejudice mindset or they're too lazy and delusional prideful of the mess that is their personality. Or they're too fragile and sensitive to take a hard, honest, look at themselves and accept that they are racist so instead they desperately try to pretend that everyone has the wrong idea about what racism is to convince themselves and others that they don't need to change.

It's interesting how some mods are racist and have a tendency to always make themselves look absolutely horrible during discussions of race.

I have not seen a mod be racist yet

@Thisperson98 So you are truly arrogant and egotistical enough to think that I will pause my schedule and go digging through the posts of some mod whom I can't stand, who's personality has and never will interest me at all just to "back up a claim"? LOL Get over yourself.

I briefly stated why myself and various others believe you are racist and the sad thing is you are to pseudointellectual to even recognize why and fully comprehend it the first time. Your messed up personality is your business; stop trying to make it mine.

@Thisperson98 I'm only going to repeat this once. "Once you start talking about BLM, you begin voicing very prejudice, racially discriminatory views." I'm not going to hold your hand through a basic math problem like an elementary school teacher and break down to you the most obvious components of why others and myself have came to this conclusion and I shouldn't have to.

What Guys Said 17

• People who are dead from the neck up, for some reason, can't rest until everyone knows it.

• Because people are their true asshole selves online.

• When you are on the internet, there is no consequence for being politically incorrect

• That's real life, people are just more polite about it out there.

• Hmm, haven't really seen much or many racist people here, I certainly seen a lot more people who call everything racism and racist when it so obviously isent.

Exactly, everyone calls me a racist and they don't even know what racism truly is.

• it could be racist groups and terrorist group like BLM can't get there message out any other way. i know Putin has listed most of these groups like BLM as blatant terrorists

" Putin has listed most of these groups like BLM as blatant terrorists"
      Yeah cause a tin pot despot with delusions of granduer is a great place to get your moral stances from

@Waffles731 true lol but you got admire his outlook on things to make himself look so offended by the violence going on.

• You should leave before you become corrupted 😱

Why?

Why would you want to stay on a site that you believe is filled with racist idiots?

I will not be defeated by them.

• The internet gives a voice to people who wouldn't otherwise have one at all. That means all the ignorant lazy people can start spewing their garbage all over the place.

• YouTube is much worse lol.

• I hope it is a loud minority

• The only bigots are always the same ones. There are a few of them but they are very vocal and subtle about their bigotry.

• I am not racist.

• Just regular ones, stranger.

• Safety behind a computer screen.

• We are fed up. As a white, I KNOW blacks are racist and the government and colleges are as well. We know. For every action there is a reaction. Now we are racist too. So tired of it.

• I don't no haven't really noticed it that buch