Should I report trolls or cyberbullies who are taking my side?

I report every negative stuff I see, but sometimes, xper lv1 accounts come to my posts outta nowhere and start trolling/bullying the people who are arguing with me lmao

So, what should I do?

• Don't backstab your homies, learn to take advantage
  • It's wrong, stand up for yourself, respect your values

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 12

• Stand down soldier, friendly fire. Remember you aren't a mod anymore, you need to let the mod mentality go. I think you're still in withdrawal mode

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• The troll of your troll is your fam. Remember that.

• it is something of conflict but i have reported posts even if they support my side if they are not appropriate. we need to be fair and balanced. allowing inappropriate stuff up just because it does support your position isn't fair or balanced

• I report every negative stuff I see.

Why? I would understand if you were a mod or admin. Otherwise, why bother? I'd suggest not reporting anybody at all personally. There are people on here I despise, I've never once reported anybody though.

No one deserves to get bullied online. I was an UberMod here and admins asked me to become one again but I denied because of several reasons. But still, I try my best to keep this community safe and fun for everyone :)

@YourFutureEx you do you. I haven't seen any cases of extreme bullying. Typically if its mild I just respond to the bully because I can handle whatever they say in response. If I saw extreme bullying that might be a little different.

• No that's ok, if they are agreeing with you. It's only not ok when they are not..

• I say report them. Whether I agree with someone or not, if they say something hateful, I'll hide their post (assuming that it also violates GAG community guidelines). They won't know if you report them anyway.

• We have to stamp out destructive trolls and cyber bullies.

• I report every negative stuff I see. Lmfao get a life boyo.

Why? There are guidelines and mods for a reason. Stick to them or don't use this site.

"I report every negative stuff I see,"

You are acting as the epitome of the coined phrase social justice warrior lol.

That's how you comprehend it. I don't report (nor admins remove) casual posts. I don't count them as "negative", but maybe you do.
      What I actually meant by negative and what you think is different.

• lol i bet you have reported me a lot of time then.

• depends on what

• It's the internet, who cares.

Also, that profile pic is now a hate symbol.

• everytime i get trolled by a qa, because i happened to answer there question with an answer, they "didn't like", they wind up blocking me, so i can't get the last word. it's stupid. i called them out for being trolls, and they couldn't handle it