Would I be a good site administrator or a hired editor for this site?

I've applied a couple of times, buuuut...

• Yeah, I see it. Apply again.
  • Editor yes, administrator not so sure.
  • Administrator yes, editor not so sure.
  • Nah, not cool enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I'm concerned, yes indeed... you're a serious person and you always remain correct :D
    So I'd welcome you as either one!
    Of course I don't know what the criteria are which an admin must fulfill.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's Begin your great Beguine With... Editor, @LittleSally.
    I was Asked a few Years back by Sparrow24 to be Moderator, but I Turned her down. I am happy being Master of my own Domain but with you, who has Shown Amazing "Editor Material," I would Place you in this Seat right now.
    Good luck and Keep going. xx

What Guys Said 13

• I am not much of a leader. Not the kind of person to take charge and keep track of everything. At least not here. So, I would not be a good administrator or editor here.

• I once tried applying but then I later realized that it's better they decide who fits and who doesn't.

But I don't get their methods of selection tho. I recently saw an admin with exper 5.

• Keep trying, you never know - No disrespect to admins but I couldn't do it, it looks like an awful lot of hassle and I feel my views are not exactly in line with the sites.

• 1|0
  • Yes, I think you would be great, if only I could vote for you :D

• no way to know if you are qualified to be a admit i imagine it takes a certain set of skills to be a admit

• I have no idea. I'm not the one hiring you.

• no fucking clue

• I don't know about Admin but you are a very good Editor, not as good as me ;p
    but good

• Nah, they don't like gingers.

• Why do you want it so bad?

It seems like a good opportunity and my country is messed up when it comes to jobs.

But I gather you can actually sue someone because of it. Here everything is connected and suing is out of the question - you'll just get yourself into trouble. No matter how right you are.

yeah it's not as bad here but still goes on a lot

• Stripper is not an option :(

What Girls Said 4

• I do not know you well enough to know the consistency of your posts so I do not have an opinion on whether you would be a good site administrator or a hired editor.

However, I do think posting your inquiry here makes you a bad candidate. This question, if you want to be thought as a good site administrator or a hired editor, would better serve you if you addressed it privately to the people at this site that make these decisions and not post it publicly.

Posting your question here makes me think you are not qualified by the very fact that you posted it here. If I made decisions, this decision of yours would disqualify you from the running.

Just my opinion...

• I voted no. Not because you're not cool enough or not good enough, but because you seem like you deserve better. Your level of intelligence and personality could be better used elsewhere on a different team.

• I think you'd be great, your takes are consistently of high standard, but as someone else said, you might be better off in another team, where you'd be more appreciated. (Not that people wouldn't/don't appreciate you here, but I think you get what I mean...)
    I'd vote for ya if I could.

• I think you would be. I have confidence in you.