Is there anyone here younger than 15?

I feel like the youngest person in this community. And most of the teens I see on here are usually 16 or older.
(no i don't care that i'm so young compared to everyone here and you don't have to reassure me because i'm fine :)

• I'm younger than 15
  • I'm older than 15
  • Just show me the results!

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly respect people of all ages, i try to set a good example for the younger people cause if i had a teen daughter on here, i would expect people to treat her the same way with respect. If anytime anyone makes you uncomfortable you every right take majors against them and to make things right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not. This place could be like poison to the growth process and mental development of a young person.

I wouldn't want my kid sibling or child coming to a place and surrounding themselves with the type of people that frequent here.

What Guys Said 3

• There has always been a few floating around joygirl is 14

• I've seen a couple on here who are 15 or younger

• @CorvetteGirl is 15
    So is FinnishBeautyGirl
    @Nuala is 14
    And there's lots of 13-14 year old users, though I'm not that familiar with their usernames

it must be because i haven't been online that much.

Maybe. You'll meet more people here eventually

So don't worry 😊

What Girls Said 5