Have there ever been any underage sex stings on GAG?

Given the nature of this website and the diversity of ages that we have here, I'm curious if this has ever happened.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been on this site about 1 1/2 years and never heard of a sting but I don't think it is something that would be publicly announced if it did happen.

That's what I was thinking. If GAG announced such a thing openly, the bad folks would likely amscray before they get caught.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 10

• Stings I doubt it - Catfish yes there was a question yesterday about weirdest thing that happened them on GaG - I told a story of a false 13 year old female account coming on strong to me and I saw in remarks that another male adult had a similar experience with a presumably fake 15 year old female account coming on strong as well ( before anyone says it was harmless, exchanges were overtly sexual)

That was my question. ;-)

Stings in their nature would not be like that - They would be constructed within the grooming framework - Obviously as an older male on the internet, I am more conscious of it, if someone very young becomes sexual very quickly, it is a catfish, so get out of there - In other examples if a guy over 25 was uncomfortable with the interaction with a teenage girl, he would shut it down, it is a joke to her but could be serious trouble to him.

Gotcha.

• I've seen a 16 year old probably sext a 32 year old guy on here. Fucking disgusting. Called him out on it and he called me a "white knight".

• Why you tryna hook up with some 13 year olds?

Nope. But, I'm sure that there are some pervy users who might want to.

Hence, why I'm curious if it's ever happened. Some of the kids on GAG are simply too young to be here.

Don't lie you damned pedo. J/K j/k!

• I feel like only a pedo would ask...

• Uhh... What?

• Not as I know of, But ironically Im watching To Catch a Predator as I saw this lol

• who knows, that's why you need to be on best behaviour with those under 18!!

• There are probably a couple in progress. If not, then there will be in the future

• Stings?

• Stings? What?

Undercover law enforcement posing as young (usually female) users to potentially bait and catch pedophiles or underage sex solicitors.

Ah. Never heard of that. There probably is, but I don't know