Do you like anonymous users?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not, which is why I never go anonymous and never allow anonymous answers on my questions. Of particular irk to me are some of the questions that people actually go incognito to ask, as if they're so harmful or identifying. *eye roll*

Also, the trolling anonymous users annoy me.

What Girls Said 15

• Depends. Like, some people I can understand why they go anonymous, like if they've had people bully them and they just want to post without hassle and stuff. Plenty of legitimate reasons to go anon, especially as a girl.

But like, other anons are out of this world. In another question right now, I literally have an anon saying they want to kill me! 😂😂

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2132962-why-are-men-so-mean-when-the-girl-doesn-t-give-them-sex-or-doesn-t

• No, they are usually cowards who are too scared too put their face to their ideas yet resort to insults when you disagree with them.

i disagree with you

• Not particularly. The trolls outweigh the people actually making genuine use of the anonymity, so I say fck em all. Sorry to the good anons, some people have to ruin it for the rest of you.

• Even as Master, and having Showed my own Face in many a Place here, Dear... I tend to Post a Pinkie sometimes.
    No problem with Anon. Out of all my 532 Followers, One of them , hun, just might be A... Friend.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Typically, they don't bother me. However, those that use the feature to troll and be rude are a pain.

• I wouldn't really mind. I have friends and acquaintances on this site and I would rather have them not look at my questions or opinions. So anonymous users are perfectly okay. Some people need to respect privacy :)

• No.
    _________

• I don't have a problem with them.

• They often times feel strongly about an idea but not brave enough to put their face to it

• They are cool.

• I do not mind them

• I'd marry some of them.

• I hate them.

• I love myself I want you to loove me
    www.youtube.com/watch
    lmao I don't have a problem with anons

• I don't have any set, predetermined, particular viewpoint of anonymous users. From what I've observed being here, most anonymous users mean no harm and do not abuse the function. Yet people still complain and act like they're entitled to know which user is sharing what information. I honestly think that a lot of GAG members are just nosey and feel like they have a right to know who's sharing what even if they're not.

What Guys Said 13

• I love anonymous users. GaG has the best anon users. We have the most beautiful anon users.

#MakeGirlsaskguysGreatAgain

• I actually approach each input as content first then if it interests me I look at profile anon all you have is gender and age group, cool but with a profile it can get extra info like say for example an American and European version of left wing views might be slightly different.

• Some of them, but not trolls.

• Not sure what's there to like about them. Anonymous, not anonymous... I just look at the question

• not all anons are bad but you tend to remember mostly the annoying ones

• I love them! I eat them for breakfast.

• Not particularly... I mean I hate the trolls who use anonymous to say hate speeches and whatever else they want. I hate the anonymous who use it to put dick pics on this site or vagina pics. I hate the anonymous that are unintelligent and post things that just create stupid arguments.

• Honestly, no not as much as users that I can see their usernames. The anonymity means a lack of a social connection with that user.

• Only the ones who ask repetitive questions. Others don't bother me.

• No I don't, like what the hell are you hiding?

• nah.

• Nope I do not like them, but I am one of them sometimes, so no hard feelings !

• I only like pink anon.