Is this site obsolete? It it time to shut it down?

• Like hell.
  • End this site!
  • Who gives a fuck?
  • I am a loser who spends my 20 hours G@Ging around.
  • Ehhhhhhhhh? What?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on Gag for over 2 years and still Counting, @Scabbard. As a Residential Nurse, I am Able to be on Gag a little bit More than Maybe Many others, my Job is Flexible. Perhaps this is Why I got Master Level with being able to Answer so many questions to the Best from the Rest Ability.
    As far as 'Shut it down,' Not seeing it. It is way Too popular, getting More so than even Facebook.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Even more popular than Facebook? Really?

lol I would think. I hardly hear anything anymore about Facebook, but more about Gag from all of the Millions who are on here, dear.
      Thanks for the like. xx

• 28d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, for Nearly 3 years now. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry girls don't like your dick pics but thats not a reason to shut down an entire website.

What Girls Said 2

• Eh, it may go through periods of highs and lows in reference to the amount of users on this site. However, I still find entertainment out of it in some way, shape, or form. For that reason, I'm fine with staying on it and the site being active.

• Are you always like this?

What Guys Said 7

• 2|0
  • Huh? What? Your leaving? GOOD! For you :)

• I am probably somewhere around D so it would leave a big hole in my day to fill if it went.

• I am a loser who spends my 20 hours g@ging around.

• no diffrence for me

• You sir, have just been G@G'd 😊

• Maybe!!! Losers on here ask the same sex questions over and ovahhh!! Pathetic sex questions with obvious answers to.