Why do people on this site give the most crappy advice possible?

this isn't a gender issue either. Both girls and guys on this site always give illogical responses to questions, polls and mytakes. Many people on this site lack common sense, condescend themselves with their points and are also immature in any way possible. want me to prove my point? compare the people of this site to an intelligent community like qoura. dont get me wrong, there are some few exceptions on this site but the rest of you guys should just make a website called idiots. org and leave everyone else out of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I agree. Most of the answerers habitually suck at giving solid, truly helpful, deep, insightful advice. Especially some people who's only goal when they answer a question seems to be trying (and usually failing) to be funny or trying to look cool/get likes from their internet buddies. Even some of the mods, whom you would think know how to give a solid answer, will consistently show up, say one boring, uninteresting, dull, uninformative sentence, and call it a day.

''to be funny or trying to look cool/get likes from their internet buddies.''

sound a lot like the girl who posted on this page. @SarahsSummer but you explained this perfectly. these people who replied ironically fit the description that I gave. the majority of them immature and illogical idiots.

the thing is people dont like the truth. look at how immature these people are reacting to this question. they use lame jokes out of anger, and act unfazed with their smiley emojis when you can clearly see how hurt they are lol.

I noticed! It's beyond pathetic like they're this ridiculous combination of arrogantly prideful and delicately sensitive. The honest truth is that their jokes aren't that funny, they're not that cool, their social skills aren't that refined, and their advice generally is not that useful or even mildly interesting. I've heard better advice from little kids.

What Girls Said 10

• And yet the blue anon is still here...

I figured it out. Blue anon although loathing this site and any advice offered, he just loves to argue too much to leave it. Maybe quora downs the offer him the same release.

No sarah, you love confrontation which is why you made that initial response, you really had nothing valuable to offer, like most of this community. Now im blocking you from this post

• People are here to pass the time and not be helpful in some cases.

• I don't think most are like that but a lot are. You're right, compared to other sites this one is kinda full of... those kind of people.

I think many unsocialized people are drawn to this site, so they don't know how to talk or act in a lot of situations.

• I'm actually convinced a lot of people on this site don't really mean what they on here most of the time, especially when it comes to relationships. I take most people on here with a grain of salt, which is why I don't ask overly serious questions, just ones I am a bit curious about.

• Oh, yea, qoura is really something lol. Very smart people on that site. You'll find some smart people here, but it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

• Why do you ask for advice on here then?

I never said I personally asked for advice. you are a prime example of what I'm talking about. use your brain.

qoura does have those type of people, although they are not in abundance like they are here. I gave you characteristics of people on this site and it has nothing to do with ''preference'' or opinion.. they can't use logic. also stop telling me what to do, I'll do what I want. you clearly are the type of person described in my question and I did not intend on you answering this.

• So like, go to Quora 😂😂 why are you here you silly dumb bunny? 😂😂

• Master says dumb asses.

• Because if we were bright, we would be doing something more important rather than spending an important part of our leisure time asking and answering questions in an advice site.

that has nothing to do with it. some people just like to interact and thats natural.

• too many stupid people, there's no iq filter on this site 😂

just look at the opinions on this page, one girl isn't even communicating in words, she is just using pictures lol

yea I think that 47% are actual idiots or lack common sense another 47% are just trolling and the other 6% are actually trying to help, but still sometimes they miss the point somehow..
      saddest part is that most people can't tell the difference :(

well I can tell when somebody is trolling, unless they are REALLY good at it lol.

What Guys Said 12

• Because
    -people here aren't professionals.
    -the best advice isn't always the one you like to read.
    -there are trolls everywhere on the internet.

well it seems like the abundance of trolls have made their way here

• The quality of my answers is directly proportional to the amount of money I am being paid to be here, so don't be surprised.

• 1|0
  • Why dont you just go to quora then?

Complaining about how dumb everyone on GAG is won't change anything.

• People advice according to their level of experience.

• I am of the belief that you have to take the rough with the smooth - I generally don't ask questions or do takes but in fairness when I do I am usually blown away by the comments - I would say I get 40/50% top notch answers

• different perspectives and opinions shared upon 1 fucking question, not every body thinks like you, if you dont like the diversity, leave this site 😑😒😒

this is a response I was ready for. its one thing to have an opinion, but its another thing to be so far off your horse that you cannot logically answer a question. for example somebody just recently asked a question on what should they do with a depressed boyfriend, many people replied ''he is lying to you its an excuse to break up'' a while back I read a male rape story, and some girl said ''men can't be raped'' its all over this site and in your face.

(SUPER face palm) this world is doomed

you are right, this world is doomed if the rest of the population is like you stupid fools.

• Maybe they're just point-hunting?

• Well that's your opinion. I find that there are a lot. of logical people on this site. Then there's the people who aren't...

• Because I'm a fucking twat

• this stopped being an advice site, a long time ago