Is this true about GAG? Also are most people on GAG a different species than people in the real world?

1. So many whining virgins
2. Slut shaming
3. So much political talk
4. Guys want virgin girls not experience girls
5. I seen pictures of hot girls on questions in How I Do Look selection. However, more guys like the least attractive girl more.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's some truth in there.

Generally, I think GAG is a place of people whom mostly have poor social skills and poor communication skills. They often obsessively enjoy challenging other people mentally but they don't challenge themselves mentally which is why certain behavioral patterns still exist.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very true, this site is weird in a bad way

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so for the majority. Just stupid ass trolls do that

• Gag is the twilight zone

• last time I checked I was human

• They are just trolls. Don't worry. *^^*

• Some is true

• a lot of them need to get out for once

• They show their true side on the internet or they live in their parents basement

• Unfortunately no. There are such people in the real world too, they just usually hide better.

• Happy people are out having social lives and romances. GAG world is full of despressives, neurotics, conspiracy theorists, obscure fetishists and the overly opinionated.

😂

(Yes, I'm counting myself)

What Guys Said 8

• Somedays it seems like that

• its only true if you choose to believe these stereotypes.

• Well most people on GAG do not have a social life. That's your answer.

• No the real world just doesn't pity them

• What?
    What?
    That's real life mate. Have you been in the real world?

• yeah, you would never see this in real life. most people dont have the guts to say this sort of shit to peoples faces, so they come on here and complain. they think there's no other face on the other side of the keyboard

• Yeah I agree. Ever since the feminists started talking loudly again, it infected gag. I blame feminism.