Funniest response you've seen on G@G?

I'm looking for a good laugh. What's the funniest response you've seen on this website? No memes please, original jokes only.

MHO to whichever one I laugh at the most

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I asked a Q about these clown appearences and alleged attacks in the US, and one of the responses was:

Ask Donald Trump. He's a clown.

http://i.imgur.com/CcJ0O.gif

• i've seen funny questions rather than funny responses, but this comes to mind:

"i am the toilet"

it was a grammatical error made by someone in comments

• A lot of responses on here make me laugh. Can't think of one in particular.

• Some girl responded to one of my questions. I laughted so hard. Here is what she said:

I've always thought that leather pants make people's legs look like ugly sausages.

• Can't remember. But I have chuckled at some responses on here.

• There's a lot... every time I get on gag I laugh

• This is a very funny one

I'm a man and I am attract to it. Am I a woman now?

What Guys Said 7

• I want to nominate myself for pure stupidity. Backgound:- Work that doesn't pay tax in Ireland is known as "Cash in Hand" work. So a question came up from a 15 year old girl who was too young for official paid employment and wanted pocket money. So I answered in full text that she could get CIH jobs.
    A bit of a furore, tut tuts and comment removed - To make it worse I didn't figure out for about 10 hours what was wrong, I just thought everyone had gone a bit crazy or something. I was so embarrassed when it dawned on me.

• This one is very funny

I'm going with Good Taylor, since Bad Taylor looks like a drug-addicted raccoon

• Sadly I can not remember lol

• I saw this response last night

"Wait.. you're telling me the girl whose name is 'FemaleTrumpSupporter' does NOT support gay marriage? Well bend me over and call me Susan I am just shocked!"

This is one of my responses

I bet you're the catfish police, fish them out and cook them for dinner. I heard that catfish taste good lol

• To be honest none comes to mind, I guess none were worth while to remember...

• Oh there was one where some alpha dude was spinning some story about beating up some guy and impressing a girl... It wasn't even a question. He was just ranting.

And one of the responses was something like "But Clark, if you're here with Lois, then who's minding Jimmy Olsen?" or something like that. It was ridiculous, but it made me laugh a lot.

• I've never seen any bro